Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Login Question

Login Question

I don't want to log in anymore using Facebook. How do I set up a log in and password for an existing account?

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I'll do my best!

If you created your accunt with Spotify and connected to facebook, you can go to Edit>Preferences then disconnect from there. That will mean you can log in with Spotify details.

If you made your account with facebook:

1) Create a new account with Spotify

2) Submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can move everything from your old to your new account.
If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony ๐Ÿ™‚

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Anthony, thank you for the response. My issue is that when I set up Spotify I set it up by logging onto Facebook, but when I'm in airplane mode on my phone I can't listen to my downloaded music because I can't log on via Facebook. Is there a way to still log onto my Spotify app using Facebook if I'm not connected to the internet or Verizon?

Try setting a device password and retrieving your Spotify username and using those details to login.

Steps are the same as for Sonos here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts