Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login history

Solved!

Login history

Today, while listening to music, my music suddenly stopped and started playing on a Samsung Galaxy SIII phone, according to the devices that were in use. Seeing as I don't know anyone with such a phone, it appears that my account's been compromised.

I've since changed my password and logged out everywhere, but I'd like to see where the login came from and how long it's been there, so that I might have a clue how this could've happened. Is there any way that this could be provided to me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @supertanno,

You should get in contact with the customer support directly using the online contact form or via Twitter @SpotifyCares. and they will be able to look into getting this sorted for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @supertanno,

Welcome to Spotify Community!

I have escalated this to the staff for you, we will get back to you soon with any update on this. 🙂 

Marked as solution

Hey @supertanno,

You should get in contact with the customer support directly using the online contact form or via Twitter @SpotifyCares. and they will be able to look into getting this sorted for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks @Dreadlord! I've contacted @SpotifyCares on Twitter. Thanks for your help!

Suggested posts