Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mad

Mad

Yeah I want my money back I've had this app for two months and haven't been able to download a single song. And that is simply just stealing from me. So I want my money back and if anyone reads this DO NOT PAY THESE PPL THE APP DOES NOT WORK!!!!!
3 Replies

Hi @Nagrom28,

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

I'm having a little trouble understanding your concerns about the Spotify Service. Spotify isn't a service that allows you to download a song for keeps. Rather, it's a service that allows you to stream songs, on-demand via the desktop and iPad clients. If you're subscribed to Spotify Premium, you can listen on-demand to any of the millions of tracks that Spotify has to offer in its catalog on any mobile device. Additionally, if you're subscribed to Spotify Premium, you can have up to 3,333 songs available for offline listening.

I hope this clarifies some things. 

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

Wait, so you bought something BEFORE looking what it did? If I would buy something I would at least know wtf I bought.

"The measure of a man is not what he owns but how he owns himself."

Hello!

If you received a free trial you should have been able to know exactly what the app does, without being charged. If you want to request a refund (i doubt at this point they can issue one, but you can ask) head over to the contact form and they should be able to give you an official answer. However once you sign in and use your premium account they usually can no longer issue a refund, as said here

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Suggested posts