Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Many Web Players

Many Web Players

Recently my spotify is connecting with several Web Player and is playing random songs of random playlists, sometimes I am listening to songs and from nowhere it happens to play on one of these devices. I wonder where these devices are and how they came into my account.

Attentively, Matheus

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-19 at 20.40.18_18.jpg
3 Replies

Hey @MatheusArm

Be sure to check this Support article.

The best course of action when something like that happens is to create a new account with a different email address from the one you're using (Tip: don't use the one you use for Facebook). That will give you a different Spotify username.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your Premium privileges to this new account.

Connected devices stay with the old account, so you'll have a fresh start without them.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@

@MatheusArm

Check this Support article, it should appear in your language. I don't think is possible what you suggest though.

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts