Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Song not available in your country?

Hi, I recently noticed that a song I used to have in a playlist now like to something entirely different. It was supposed to be Gary Jules - Mad World (from the movie Donnie Darko). When I try to search for it I only get covers/tributes as a result. ...

• Hi, I recently noticed that a song I used to have in a playlist now like to something entirely different. It was supposed to be Gary Jules - Mad World (from the movie Donnie Darko). When I try to sea...
  • Hadashi
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes

Closing FB

Hello, I created my spotify account via facebook. But now im not using my facebook and closed it. After that my spotify name turned into numbers and now cant change my mail too. Is it possible to change that informations - name and mail- ? Thanks Hav...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I created my spotify account via facebook. But now im not using my facebook and closed it. After that my spotify name turned into numbers and now cant change my mail too. Is it possib...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change country

i everybody I’m french but I live in Thailand now so my account is located in Thailand and when I want to change for put in France I can’t. The only choice I have is Thailand, so when I try to pay for my premium account I can’t because the country an...

•    i everybody I’m french but I live in Thailand now so my account is located in Thailand and when I want to change for put in France I can’t. The only choice I have is Thailand, so when I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I'm charged for premium even though i didnt get it

I decided to get a student discount premium but i wasnt able to finish the process because i had to update my documents to prove that im a student so i closed spotify app mid process but i learned that i was charged for it PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyOp...

• Casual Listener
  • I decided to get a student discount premium but i wasnt able to finish the process because i had to update my documents to prove that im a student so i closed spotify app mid process but i learned th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play/link to last fm web player

Unable to play through last fm web player using spotify as source. Accounts are linked and the desktop version scrobbles to last fm webpage, but when i attempt to play a song through the web player on last fm it comes up with an error: "We couldn't f...

• Unable to play through last fm web player using spotify as source. Accounts are linked and the desktop version scrobbles to last fm webpage, but when i attempt to play a song through the web player o...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

How can I block some language songs from my weekly discover?

Please anyone can tell me how to block Korea song from my weekly discover?Or how can I choose what language song for me in weekly discover?That's very annoying, Please don't give me Korea anymore......

• Casual Listener
  • Please anyone can tell me how to block Korea song from my weekly discover? Or how can I choose what language song for me in weekly discover? That's very annoying, Please don't give me Korea an...
  • PMorgan
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Can't change email?

I signed up for Spotify a while ago, and currently do not have Premium. I tried to update my email address in "edit profile" but every time I hit save I get a red box pop up saying "Sorry, wrong password", even though I didn't touch the "confirm pass...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Spotify a while ago, and currently do not have Premium. I tried to update my email address in "edit profile" but every time I hit save I get a red box pop up saying "Sorry, wrong pass...
  • Dbarich
  • 44 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 44 replies
  • 4 likes

Lost block feature after Premium upgrade

I've been using Spotify on Android for a couple of months and recently became a paid member of a family account.While I had a free account I could block a song or an artist. While playing a song, at the left of the play/pause button I had a "heart" t...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify on Android for a couple of months and recently became a paid member of a family account. While I had a free account I could block a song or an artist. While playing a song,...
  • y74h44h4n
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant login to account

I made this account to ask this question but I need to cancel or change the password to my primary account because I'm paying premium but I cant login. I tried changing the password but it wants to send the email to an email address that I don't have...

• Casual Listener
  • I made this account to ask this question but I need to cancel or change the password to my primary account because I'm paying premium but I cant login. I tried changing the password but it wants to s...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t follow friends

Spotify Username *Removed username* Plan Free Country USA Device Iphone 8+ Operating System IOS 11 My Question or Issue Whenever someone sends me a link to their Spotify to follow Spotify comes up with the message “Spotify cant open this type of link...

• Spotify Username *Removed username* Plan Free Country  USA Device Iphone 8+ Operating System IOS 11   My Question or Issue   Whenever someone sends me a li...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Reset password not working

I had one Premium account with a work email that doesn't exist anymore. I don't remember the password and can't recover it. How can I cancel that account so that I can subscribe to the premium with my personal email? Is there a possibility to merge a...

• Visitor
  •   I had one Premium account with a work email that doesn't exist anymore. I don't remember the password and can't recover it. How can I cancel that account so that I can subscribe to the premiu...
  • hughbetcha86
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline when im not

My spotify is not letting me search, saying im offline i have turned the offline off and on again (several times), logged off and on, hard closed the app and reopened it...nothing is working

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify is not letting me search, saying im offline  i have turned the offline off and on again  (several times), logged off and on, hard closed the app and reopened it...nothing is work...
  • f_ywnzlk-73sc
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New format update May 2018:

PlanFreeCountry USA My Question or IssueFeedback for Spotify developers. The new mobile format update is absolute rubbish. The first comment and annoying thing I find is that there’s nowhere to see your followers and those you follow. This is a huge ...

• Plan Free Country  USA   My Question or Issue Feedback for Spotify developers. The new mobile format update is absolute rubbish. The first comment and annoying thing I find is that th...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution App doesn t open on my TV

PlanPremium DeviceSamsung Smart TV UE40MU6122Operating SystemTizen My Question or Issue The app doesn't open on my tv....it shows me an error message: "wait and try again later". This happend out of nowhere cause one hour ago i was able to use it. I ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium   Device Samsung Smart TV UE40MU6122 Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue  The app doesn't open on my tv....it shows me an error message:  ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

someone stole my account/vol de compte

PlanPremiumCountry FranceDeviceXperiaOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue hey everyone, first time for me here, but ehmm... someone stole my account, i have no idea how he did that, but my mail was changed, and probably the password, so ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  France Device Xperia Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue   hey everyone, first time for me here, but ehmm... someone stole my acc...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I tell someone deleted his profile/account?

CountryHungaryPremium DeviceiOS (iPhone 6S,Macbook Pro)Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI follow only one person (he follows me back), but from yesterday night I can't see his profile. I mean, there is still that '1 mark' as I follow him, but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Country Hungary Premium   Device iOS (iPhone 6S,Macbook Pro) Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I follow only one person (he follows me back), but from yesterday ni...
  • brainysmurf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "cream-id-mgmt" in approved applications

As the title says. Its in my account settings.What is the "cream-id-mgmt" for?

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says. Its in my account settings. What is the "cream-id-mgmt" for?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 27 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 27 likes

Charged full rate instead of student discount

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Password reset emails are not arriving...H-e-l-p

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USADeviceiPhonePCWindows My Question or IssueHello - I have tried numerous times to reset my password, but the emails do not arrive in my inbox. I know I have the correct email address (I see it under my Account tab) and Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  USA Device iPhone PC Windows  My Question or Issue Hello - I have tried numerous times to reset my password, but the emails do not arrive in my inbox. I ...
  • DJ300
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Double charged me for NINE MONTHS and I am having to beg to get the money back they took

I had a credit card that I just used for internet subscriptions. I had it on autopay because I trusted the companies that I gave my credit card number to. Since then, I have gone through all my credit card charges, trying to cut down on my monthly ex...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a credit card that I just used for internet subscriptions.  I had it on autopay because I trusted the companies that I gave my credit card number to.     Since then, I have g...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 57 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 57 replies
  • 7 likes