Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Problema com migração de conta Plano Premium para Plano Familiar

Boa tardeEstou com problemaDois meses seguidos que estão combrando como se fosse Plano Premium,migrei faz dois meses para Plano Familiar e ainda estão combrando no meu cartão

• Visitor
  •   Boa tarde Estou com problema Dois meses seguidos que estão combrando como se fosse Plano Premium, migrei faz dois meses para Plano Familiar e ainda estão combrando no meu cartão  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to change country

I am from Portugal and recently moved to Brazil. I have the free account and I am not being able to change the country to Brazil.

• I am from Portugal and recently moved to Brazil. I have the free account and I am not being able to change the country to Brazil.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium em pausa

Fiz o pagamento, via cartão de crédito, do meu plano premium, porém aparece "Premium em Pausa" e não consigo acessar o spotify. A cobrança já ocorreu no meu cartão.O que faço?

• Casual Listener
  •     Fiz o pagamento, via cartão de crédito, do meu plano premium, porém aparece "Premium em Pausa" e não consigo acessar o spotify.  A cobrança já ocorreu no meu cartão. O que faço...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! using Skrill prepaid mastercard

I'm trying to pay with a Skrill prepaid mastercard, but it keeps saying that my country is mismatching. I already tried switching it to UK, but the error keeps occuring. I never had any problems paying with this card. I though then I'll buy a 10 euro...

• Casual Listener
  •   I'm trying to pay with a Skrill prepaid mastercard, but it keeps saying that my country is mismatching. I already tried switching it to UK, but the error keeps occuring. I never had any probl...
  • -ru_f8sq1t8ec
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Already have an account? What?

I (at the suggestion of my fiance) decided to create a spotify account. Upon trying to create an account when I had to input my email it was already used. I figured it was obviously linked to my email so I reset the password and logged in. In the fav...

• I (at the suggestion of my fiance) decided to create a spotify account. Upon trying to create an account when I had to input my email it was already used. I figured it was obviously linked to my emai...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Signed up for normal premium instead of student premium

Hi,I am a student in the UK and have been using Spotify premium for student since October 2017. This month my payment failed becaue my card has been replaced. So I made a payment this morning with a new payment method and was charged £14.99. I was so...

• Hi, I am a student in the UK and have been using Spotify premium for student since October 2017. This month my payment failed becaue my card has been replaced. So I made a payment this morning with ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Premium account, but can’t listen to songs without internet

PlanPremiumCountry The NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 11.4 My Question or Issue I have a family premium account, so I should be able to listen to songs without internet, but I can’t. I can only listen to the songs I downloaded.

• Plan Premium Country  The Netherlands Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue  I have a family premium account, so I should be able to listen to song...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email changes when inviting a family member

Hello, When I try to invite a family member, the invitation comes to the e-mail adress I send it to. Here is no problem. But when he accepts it, it changes into another (maybe old or never used) mail adress. The mail adress it changes to can't be acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    When I try to invite a family member, the invitation comes to the e-mail adress I send it to. Here is no problem. But when he accepts it, it changes into another (maybe old or n...
  • HaydenTheHelper
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Country

Hey, I cant change my country in Account settings. I live in Germany but my Spotify Account is Netherlands. I'm Premium User and I have a Samsung Galaxy S9.Thanks for help.

• Hey, I cant change my country in Account settings. I live in Germany but my Spotify Account is Netherlands. I'm Premium User and I have a Samsung Galaxy S9. Thanks for help.  
  • Ryanx0r
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! a firewall may be blocking Spotify

I tried loging in today and i was prompted with a message "a firewall may be blocking spotify, Please update your frewall to allow spotify. additionaly you can try changing the currentely used proxy settings ( error code : 17 )"I know all my password...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried loging in today and i was prompted with a message "a firewall may be blocking spotify, Please update your frewall to allow spotify. additionaly you can try changing the currentely used p...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't change the username

PlanPremiumCountry NLDeviceIphone 7Operating System(iOS 10, macOS My Question or Issue I really would like to change the general username with random letters and numbers to a personal username so friends can search for me etc. But I can't find an opt...

• Plan Premium Country  NL Device Iphone 7 Operating System (iOS 10, macOS   My Question or Issue  I really would like to change the general username with random letters and nu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being charged twice per month for premium

PlanPremiumCountry USDevice(iPhone 10) My Question or IssueIve been charged the 9.99 subscription fee twice for the past few months and would like to fix this issue. Please advise how to contact customer service, I do not have a twitter account.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  US Device (iPhone 10)   My Question or Issue Ive been charged the 9.99 subscription fee twice for the past few months and would like to fix this issue. Please ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist deleted from unauthorized person - can't restore

PlanPremium My Question or IssueOn Jan 25 2018 somebody deleted my playlist. I have noticed one week after and did a password reset. All my playlists were gone. In the restore playlist panel I can restore a few playlists but not all. The most importa...

• Plan Premium   My Question or Issue On Jan 25 2018 somebody deleted my playlist. I have noticed one week after and did a password reset. All my playlists were gone. In the restore playlist p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers to user account

I just discoverd I got a lot of followers to my user account on Spotify. I'm not linked to Facebook with this account. What does it mean for me as a user to have many followers? How can I share things with my followers as a user?

• Roadie
  • I just discoverd I got a lot of followers to my user account on Spotify. I'm not linked to Facebook with this account. What does it mean for me as a user to have many followers? How can I share thing...
  • Bandrec
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Nome do usuário não aparece na busca

PremiumCountry Brazil DeviceSansungOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueOlá, meu nome de usuário não aparece na busca de perfis. Seria possível corrigir isso? Obrigada ; )

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Country Brazil   Device Sansung Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Olá, meu nome de usuário não aparece na busca de perfis. Seria possível corrigir isso?&n...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New Account same mail

So i have a Facebook created account, i want a new account that’s only on Spotify and I want to keep all my playlists but I also want this new account to use the same mail as the old is there anyway to do this?

• Visitor
  • So i have a Facebook created account, i want a new account that’s only on Spotify and I want to keep all my playlists but I also want this new account to use the same mail as the old is there anyway ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Becoming a rockstar

I’m working on becoming a Spotify rockstar. I looked at the page for it and it said to make at least 10 posts and then I’ll get a email to further the process. My profile says I’ve made at least 10 posts but I haven’t gotten an email yet. Is there so...

• Music Fan
  • I’m working on becoming a Spotify rockstar. I looked at the page for it and it said to make at least 10 posts and then I’ll get a email to further the process. My profile says I’ve made at least 10 p...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removal of the discover weekly picture

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil Operating SystemUbuntu and AndroidMy Question or IssueI already unlincked my facebook account in the settings, but the picture hasn't changed yet. I would like to have it removed.PS: I deleted my facebook account months ago.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Brazil   Operating System Ubuntu and Android My Question or Issue I already unlincked my facebook account in the settings, but the picture hasn't changed yet...
  • vlcmarin
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Email problems

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSo I have been a member for about 2 years now and this entire time I have been connected to facebook up until recently where I want to disconne...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue So I have been a member for about 2 years now and th...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account doesn't even exist.

PlanPremiumCountry Device(Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus)Operating System(Android Nougat) My Question or IssueMy premium account seems to not even exist. It won't accept password or send link to my email. I was even able to create a new account with that email ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device (Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus) Operating System (Android Nougat)   My Question or Issue My premium account seems to not even exist. It won't accept pa...
  • HaydenTheHelper
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes