Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Unable to get password reset through e-mail...

Just upgraded to premium for family and sent the invites to 3 family membersHowever the first one to try to log in (my daughter) has forgotten her password, as she hasn't used it in a while - so she's tried a couple of times to request a reset. Howev...

• Casual Listener
  •   Just upgraded to premium for family and sent the invites to 3 family members However the first one to try to log in (my daughter) has forgotten her password, as she hasn't used it in a while...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Log in - Account Without Email

StatusFreeCountry United KingdomDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 8/10? My Question or IssueI recently logged out of my spotify account and now can't get back in. The account I want to get into, as I unintentionally have two, has username 215sfmqhzh7hh...

• Visitor
  • Status Free Country  United Kingdom Device PC Operating System Windows 8/10?   My Question or Issue I recently logged out of my spotify account and now can't get back in. The acco...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo canjear mi tarjeta premium

Compre en un Oxxo una tarjeta de prepago de Spotify Premium, al querer ingresarla me sale que el codigo no es valido, regrese a la tienda y me dijeron que ya estaba activada, volvi a mi casa para ingresar el codigo, no pude ya que me decia que la tar...

• Compre en un Oxxo una tarjeta de prepago de Spotify Premium, al querer ingresarla me sale que el codigo no es valido, regrese a la tienda y me dijeron que ya estaba activada, volvi a mi casa para ing...
  • hl2-55r_m7irn
  • 4 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 32 likes

Edit Accounts

I want to change info: Mobile Nokia - WOMPlanPremiumCountry ChileDeviceNokia 5Operating SystemAndroid (Image removed by a Rock Star for security)

• Regular
  • I want to change info: <Mod edit: Personal info>   Mobile Nokia - WOM Plan Premium Country  Chile Device Nokia 5 Operating System Android   (Image removed by a Rock ...
  • MrHLeo92
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cant log in to my account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue This is a diffrent account to my account i have a student premium on my account Drunkpanda42 but i cant log into it as it says that it isnt linked to...

• Plan Free/Premium Country     Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  This is a diffrent account to my account i have a stud...
  • ethannself
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After logging out no premium

PlanPREMIUM FamilyCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceOneplus 6Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueAfter logging out and logging back in on my phone it says I don't have premium. My girlfriend has a family plan and has tried to reinvite me but I'm no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan PREMIUM Family Country The Netherlands Device Oneplus 6 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue After logging out and logging back in on my phone it says I don't have prem...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No "connect to facebook" or "disconnect from facebook" button.

My settings completely lacks a "disconnect from facebook" or "connect to facebook" button. This problem already existed *before* I suspended the old facebook account that my spotify account was attached to.

• My settings completely lacks a "disconnect from facebook" or "connect to facebook" button. This problem already existed *before* I suspended the old facebook account that my spotify account was attac...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Followers and following resetted, multiple bugs within account

Recently, i have noticed that there isn't a followed/following option in my account profile and dug deeper into it.My profile pageAs seen, i do not have the option of "following" or "followers" within my profile. And as i was experimenting possible s...

image.png image.png image.png
  • Recently, i have noticed that there isn't a followed/following option in my account profile and dug deeper into it. My profile page As seen, i do not have the option of "following" or "followers"...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

way to see stats of time you streamed in total

Hi is there a way to see your listning stats like how much time you listend to songs and more like that?

• Music Fan
  •   Hi is there a way to see your listning stats like how much time you listend to songs and more like that?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is a friend only showing as their Spotify ID?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USDevice(iPhone 6, HP laptop)Operating System(iOS 11.4, Windows 10) My Question or Issue If someone blocks you on Facebook how do they appear on Spotify? If they are a user that you had previously followed will they suddenly s...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  US Device (iPhone 6, HP laptop) Operating System (iOS 11.4, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  If someone blocks you on Facebook how do they appea...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution (New) songs can't be played (gray)

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceSamsung Glaxy S9+ & ComputerOperating SystemAndroid & Windows 10 My Question or IssueSince a few days I can't play some new songs.The error code (German) is: "Dieser Song ist nicht verfügbar. Wenn sich die Datei auf de...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany Device Samsung Glaxy S9+ & Computer Operating System Android & Windows 10   My Question or Issue Since a few days I can't play some new songs...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect to Facebook button pop up not accessible

I am trying to connect my facebook to my spotify account. When I click the connect to facebook button on the app, it clearly animates as if pressed, but no pop up appears for log in details. When I try to change tabs, I can visibly see the pop up in ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I am trying to connect my facebook to my spotify account. When I click the connect to facebook button on the app, it clearly animates as if pressed, but no pop up appears for log in details. ...
  • Random_Drake
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant get access to my premium account.

I have a premium account, which I cant get access to. I am paying for it, but I cant log in my account in any ways. I think it is because i use to log in with me old facebook account, which i have deleted for 3-4 months, so when i bought a new phone ...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account, which I cant get access to. I am paying for it, but I cant log in my account in any ways. I think it is because i use to log in with me old facebook account, which i have de...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking Existing Spotify account with Facebook

PlanFree My Question or IssueI have a spotify account that was set up using my email (a Gmail account).I'd like to link this existing account to my Facebook account.My Facebook username isn't the Gmail email.I couldn't figured out how to link the acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   My Question or Issue I have a spotify account that was set up using my email (a Gmail account). I'd like to link this existing account to my Facebook account. My Facebook usern...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Please recover my vanished playlists

Please, I had two playlists named as "Miscelânea" and "Party House" from an old free account named as "fredapc" that I shared with my new account "fredericoapc". Suddenly, they disappeared from my list of playlist. Probably because Spotify erased my ...

• Regular
  • Please, I had two playlists named as "Miscelânea" and "Party House" from an old free account named as "fredapc" that I shared with my new account "fredericoapc". Suddenly, they disappeared from my li...
  • fredericoapc
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 'Recently played' feature has stopped working

Plan PremiumCountry UKDevice HP laptopOperating System Windows 10Software version 1.0.84.344.gfc674f6f The 'Recently played' function has stopped working on my desktop software. Can anyone provide a solution?Many thanks.

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device HP laptop Operating System Windows 10 Software version 1.0.84.344.gfc674f6f   The 'Recently played' function has stopped working on my desktop soft...
  • thedude
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account name changed ?

Plan FreeCountrySpain Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI just registered with an email that I had already registered for weeks attached to a Facebook account ...Delete the account weeks ago.I wanted to have an account, without having a ...

• Visitor
  • Plan  Free Country Spain  Operating System Windows 10  My Question or Issue I just registered with an email that I had already registered for weeks attached to a Facebook accoun...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I WAS CHARGED FOR THE STUDENT PREMIUM BUT I CANT USE IT

Philippines Operating SystemAndroidSamsung A7 My Question or Issue I suscribe for student premium I was about to upload pictures for my sheerID and I exit to the page and cant back, I was charged already and cant use the premium.

• Philippines  Operating System Android Samsung A7   My Question or Issue  I suscribe for student premium I was about to upload pictures for my sheerID and I exit to the page and c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Robbed

PlanFree but paid for premium Country MexicoDeviceHp laptop Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I was going to pay the university discount, but unfortunately, my university didn't appear, so like anybody would've done they would put cance...

• Plan Free but paid for premium  Country  Mexico Device Hp laptop  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I was going to pay the university discount, bu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Forgot password and username, attached e-mail account no longer existing

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A3 2016 My Question or Issue: Hi, i've used my Facebook account to register for Spotify and log in but closed my Facebook account about a year ago. I also closed the attached e-mail account shortly after ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy A3 2016     My Question or Issue:   Hi,   i've used my Facebook account to register for Spotify and log in but close...
  • jaythetoader
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes