Premium

Country

USA and Taiwan

Device

Phone and laptop 

Operating System

iOS and Windows 10

My Question or Issue

The weekly discover album made for me was misplaced to my friend’s Spotify account. The musics made for me are displayed to my friend who doesn’t share a same account and is in another country. She also has connected her Spotify account to her Facebook account therefore this misplaced profile thing is very weird to me. Her Spotify shows my weekly discover and changed her profile picture to mine. Both her laptop and phone shows my photo and my album instead of hers. It’s unnerving and I wonder if Spotify has misplaced my personal information to another person. I don’t mind letting my friends know my music taste, but straight out showing what’s supposed to make for me is weird.
also, the musics in the weekly discover are exactly the same as mine. So it’s not just a misplaced profile picture.

1 Reply

Weird. Just Weird. Well if your friend speaks your language, try contacting him or her and see if they can remove it. I'm new and not sure if you can delete playlists made by Spotify. Also, see if she can change her profile pic back to her original picture. Hope this helps!

-Cosmo

Suggested posts