Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing playlist / premium account deleted

Solved!

Missing playlist / premium account deleted

First signed up with my Facebook account. I am a premium user and account was just paid on the 6th. I reset my phone and had to religion into spotify. All playlist were deleted and account says I am a free user. How can I get my playlists back ?
29 Replies

What I did that worked (for me): I had created separate Spotify credentials during a time where I had my facebook account deactivated (months ago), and I logged out of Spotify and signed in with those credentials instead of signing in with facebook, and now my account looks right -- playlists, premium, etc. This original account is also still connected to facebook, so now when I log out and log back in with facebook (instead of those credentials) it logs me into that account instead of the new one it made. I don't know why that works, but if you have a similar situation or know you have non-facebook credentials, it might be worth a shot.

@user-removed If you haven't done so already, could you reply to the automated email you received to make sure your case reaches one of the team.

@rayhaggard Have you created two accounts? What do you mean that your account has been deleted?

No, I didn't create two accounts...I also didn't link it to Facebook. I paid for premium with a credit card about 3 weeks ago. I created a play list and had some favorites. When I clicked on the app icon on my phone (which is primarily where i use spotify) yesterday it said I was logged out and asked for my log in info..I attempted to log in but it said i had an incorrect password or user name. I sent the password change email to myself changed the password and logged in and it was like I was brand new without my dabbed favorites and play lists.
Marked as solution

@rayhaggard -- the Spotify account with the same name as your Community profile is currently on a 7-day trial. There's no history of any other subscription so there must be a second account of yours around somewhere. Get in touch here with any other email addresses you have and the order ID from an old receipt if you still have it and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

@Adam still haven't heard back from spotify. It has been over 2 days now. Can you check on the progress of my case?

@user-removed - Are you still waiting for a reply? If so can you let us know your 8-digit case number?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi I am in the same situation as well. Would really appreciate some help with this. My case number is: 01521847.

Thanks.

When did you reply to the automated email @chrisgsimons ? If you didn't, please reply to it to make sure it reaches a consultant, thanks.

Hi, I replied last week some time and still haven't heard anything. Any help would be appreciated. Again, this is my case number:

Thanks,

Chris

Suggested posts