Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Moving country from UK to Australia and swapping payment details

Solved!

Moving country from UK to Australia and swapping payment details

Hi,

I'll be moving from the UK to Australia in a few months, so I wanted to know if there will be any issues with my account when I swap my payment method from being a UK-based bank account to an Australia-based bank account.

Is that going to cause any problems?

And how will it alter the library of music I have access to currently? 

Cheers!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi vario - Welcome to the Community!

I can assure you that updating your card details from your UK to your Australian credit card will not affect your subscription. Just head to your subscription page to update those details. 

However, once you start using that Australian credit card, your country setting will also change to Australia. This may change the availability of some tracks due to our licencing agreements in different territories. While you may find a couple artists you currently enjoy are no longer available, you'll also find you've gained some new artists in your move down under too. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi vario - Welcome to the Community!

I can assure you that updating your card details from your UK to your Australian credit card will not affect your subscription. Just head to your subscription page to update those details. 

However, once you start using that Australian credit card, your country setting will also change to Australia. This may change the availability of some tracks due to our licencing agreements in different territories. While you may find a couple artists you currently enjoy are no longer available, you'll also find you've gained some new artists in your move down under too. 

Hi Meredith,

Thanks for such a detailed answer - I'm glad the swap is simply a case of changing the card 🙂 I look forward to listening to new music!

Cheers.

Hi
I understand it is much cheaper in Australia does the the amount change automatically?
Or do I have to cancel and start again?

Suggested posts