Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 901 replies
  • 105 likes
  • Account
  • 901 replies
  • 105 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 110 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 110 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Student discount

I canceled my subscription to Spotify & it just ended the 28th, I wanted to sign up for the student discount now that it ended, but when I go to the student discount page, it just says 12.99 instead of the 4.99. How do I actually register for the stu...

• Casual Listener
  • I canceled my subscription to Spotify & it just ended the 28th, I wanted to sign up for the student discount now that it ended, but when I go to the student discount page, it just says 12.99 inst...
  • Couurtney1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription - we all want the same playlists, is this possible?

I am about to move us (family of four living in the same address) from Spotify Premium to Premium for Family, so that we can access on more devices, but before I do, I want to be sure that we can all still ilsten to the same playlists as we currently...

• Casual Listener
  • I am about to move us (family of four living in the same address) from Spotify Premium to Premium for Family, so that we can access on more devices, but before I do, I want to be sure that we can all...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Military

If i'm going on military leave for several months, is there a way to freeze my Spotify Premium account so i won't get charged or do i just need to cancel it for that time period?

• If i'm going on military leave for several months, is there a way to freeze my Spotify Premium account so i won't get charged or do i just need to cancel it for that time period?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can Premium Be bought on a Ipod?

Basically i used a Android but my brother sent me a itunes card and i do have a ipod so i reddemed the code and went to buy premium on my ipod but the premium icon isn't poping up, is it even possible to by premium on a ipod?

• Basically i used a Android but my brother sent me a itunes card and i do have a ipod so i reddemed the code and went to buy premium on my ipod but the premium icon isn't poping up, is it even possibl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changed my premium family account into the free one

I´ve been using premium family account since September 2016 and it had no issues at all until today I played on my mobile and found out that my account has been changed into the free one. I´ve double-checked with the family account bearer. He gave me...

• Casual Listener
  • I´ve been using premium family account since September 2016 and it had no issues at all until today I played on my mobile and found out that my account has been changed into the free one. I´ve double...
  • pumpkin_juice
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify prioritizes some songs over others

I've been noticing that every time I start lisening to music on Spotify, it priortizes listening of some songs over others. For example, if I make a playlist of 200 songs, despite the huge number of songs it has to chose from, it will always play the...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been noticing that every time I start lisening to music on Spotify, it priortizes listening of some songs over others. For example, if I make a playlist of 200 songs, despite the huge number of ...
  • iAmMuchDoge
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged without access, unable to cancel.

Case#: 02059692I've been unable to access my account since around June. According to Spotify's own customer service, another account was created with my email, blocking access to my original account, including the ability to cancel and use the premiu...

• Regular
  • Case#: 02059692 I've been unable to access my account since around June. According to Spotify's own customer service, another account was created with my email, blocking access to my original...
  • tracyk423
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account

I buy a gif card for 1 month of premium the past 5th december 2016 and today, 1/1/17 my premium account just expire. What Happened?

• I buy a gif card for 1 month of premium the past 5th december 2016 and today, 1/1/17 my premium account just expire. What Happened?
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 7 Days free Premium

I activatet the 7 Days free Premium at the 2.01.17. My Question: Have i to pay after the 7 Days or wilk the Abo go over? Greetings KrüggeLP

• I activatet the 7 Days free Premium at the 2.01.17. My Question: Have i to pay after the 7 Days or wilk the Abo go over? Greetings KrüggeLP
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Family - but also Echo and Sonos

Here's my set-up. I have a Premium Family subscription, with me, my wife and son on it. We have some playlists that we all want to contribute to - so I've made those collaborative. Bit annoying because I want to also share them with others but don't ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ccasionally and make those public.   But real problem is that while we each might play our music on our phones/laptops, each of us share the Amazon Echo at home and the Sonos system around the house.&n...
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Descargar musica

Hola. Quería saber si con el Spotify premium puedo descargarme las canciones de manera gratuita o me cobrarán más dinero

• Hola. Quería saber si con el Spotify premium puedo descargarme las canciones de manera gratuita o me cobrarán más dinero
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transacción pendiente

Hola, no sé si esta sea la forma correcta de hacer saber mi duda pero sinceramente no sé cómo hacerlo en la comunidad en español así que voy a contar mi incertidumbre: Soy de Colombia y quise comprar los 6 meses de Spotify (con la promoción de fin de...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, no sé si esta sea la forma correcta de hacer saber mi duda pero sinceramente no sé cómo hacerlo en la comunidad en español así que voy a contar mi incertidumbre: Soy de Colombia y quise comprar...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

When being a student I was being charged 5.99$ and now I am being changed 9.99$ and I do not understand why, since I am still a student. Thank you

• When being a student I was being charged 5.99$ and now I am being changed 9.99$ and I do not understand why, since I am still a student.    Thank you
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution They charged me $ 5.99

They charged me $ 5.99, when they told me they would pay $ 0.99 ... Why?

• They charged me $ 5.99, when they told me they would pay $ 0.99 ... Why?  
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sonos and mobile app at the same time

Hello,I have a premium account. I listen to Spotify on my commute (in my phone) and my family listens to it at home (through Sonos). Now when I am communiting my playback stops if somebody is listening to music at home and viceversa.What is the easie...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a premium account. I listen to Spotify on my commute (in my phone) and my family listens to it at home (through Sonos). Now when I am communiting my playback stops if somebody is lis...
  • terikcabildo
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

YOU CHARGED WITHOUT GIVING YOU MY CREFIT CARD

I chose the free trial 7 days period in my iphone and I did not give my credit card and today I was charged by 1,188 pesos in Mexico. First question is how can you know my credit card and second why you charged if it is a free trial period of 7 days....

• Casual Listener
  • I chose the free trial 7 days period in my iphone and I did not give my credit card and today I was charged by 1,188 pesos in Mexico. First question is how can you know my credit card and second why ...
  • ARELLANO_GDL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly | Thumbnail Issue

Hi Spotify peeps! Whenever I open up my Spotify, I am greeted by the Discover Weekly playlist. I appreciate the existence of the feature, and I use it from time to time, but I have one issue with it. Unfortunately the thumbnail used for the playlist ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify peeps!   Whenever I open up my Spotify, I am greeted by the Discover Weekly playlist. I appreciate the existence of the feature, and I use it from time to time, but I have one issue...
  • flagged
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need to move playlists for DRIVING SAFETY

I need to move some of my playlists to the top, and I don't know how!! I am constantly trying to find my daughter's playlist while driving my car, and find it extremely dangerous - I HAVE TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM since her playlist was one of the list...

• I need to move some of my playlists to the top, and I don't know how!! I am constantly trying to find my daughter's playlist while driving my car, and find it extremely dangerous - I HAVE TO SCROLL T...
  • Hawvee
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Subscription

Hi,I just upgraded to the family premium but still shows I'm using the free service. I've tried reinstalling the app and it doesn't seem to work. Help please!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just upgraded to the family premium but still shows I'm using the free service. I've tried reinstalling the app and it doesn't seem to work. Help please!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problemas con mi cuenta

Buenas Tardes!! Hace algunos meses realice un pago a ustedes a traves de mi cuenta bancaria para una suscripcion de 6 meses premiun un total de 60 o 70 mil pesos, ademas se debian adicionar los 3 meses de la promocion que estaban ofertando quedando m...

• Buenas Tardes!!   Hace algunos meses realice un pago a ustedes a traves de mi cuenta bancaria para una suscripcion de 6 meses premiun un total de 60 o 70 mil pesos, ademas se debian adicionar ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes