Multiple Artist Accounts

Solved!

Multiple Artist Accounts

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

London

Device

(iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone X, Huawei P Smart, MacBook Pro etc.)

Operating System

(iOS 9, iOS 10, macOS Sierra 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi there,

I am a producer and artist, I want to create two different artist accounts; one for instrumentals and other artists' songs I've produced and a second one for my own name as an individual artist. (Hope this makes sense).

My question is can I create this two different artist accounts under one same email address? or what is the best method to create the two different artist accounts?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @bvega12,

thanks for posting in the community !

As this question concerns artist pages i advise you check this FAQ page from the Spotify for Artists webpage.

I believe it'll clear thing out.

Have a great day=)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @bvega12,

thanks for posting in the community !

As this question concerns artist pages i advise you check this FAQ page from the Spotify for Artists webpage.

I believe it'll clear thing out.

Have a great day=)

It is really annoying when links are provided as an answer instead of a simple "yes" or "no".  For example, in the link above, there is no longer a FAQ at that link, so the answer is worthless.

Hey there @york707,

Thanks for posting on the Community!

We understand your frustration when things could not be simply answered with a definitive short answer. As the Community is not specialized to help artistic requests, we believe that the questions asked above could be answered best by our dedicated team at Spotify for Artists.

Maybe the link provided by @OneByBoo has changed in the meantime, as the webpage got an update recently. In any case, here is a relevant and available FAQ page that deals with the topic of getting your music on Spotify. 

Hope you find this useful. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

No Solutions here! Thats a big NO THANK YOU in caps for you @bvega12 for your no help answer. Ill post a true response when I get the answer to how to claim multiple artist pages. This will be a huge help for labels and management teams. No flames on you @bvega12 - Some people are teachers and some are not- thanks- 

Suggested posts