Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need to shut down unauthorized charges to my credit card

Need to shut down unauthorized charges to my credit card

Case # 02457787

I have not used spotify in a long time and never had a paid account.  In Dec 2014 I started to see $9.99 charges on my Visa.

I have disputed these charges with the bank - however I would like to get this stopped.

My account does not contain payment method information - therefore I do not understand how these charges could have started.

I have filled out a customer service form and was sent a form reply asking for me to check with Support or the Community for resolution.  Im pretty sure no one but an authorized agent of Spotify can't stop unauthorized charges.

Looking forward to resolution quickly.

2 Replies

You're correct, this is something that would have to be handled by official Spotify support team members. Filling out this Support Form is definitely the way to go. It sounds like you received the standard automated reply after submitting your support request, so if you'll reply to that, it will get to a person more quickly...it says no-reply, but we tell people to reply anyway, because it does really go to someone who can help. Spotify usually responds within 24-48 hours.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Just got the email from them with some instructions and confirmation that I have only ever had a free account - but at least we can work through the mystery charges now.  Thanks

Suggested posts