Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No password reset email being sent

No password reset email being sent

Hi! I'm not getting any of the password reset emails. I think I know the issue (my email being linked to my original account and facebook). If you could remove the facebook account, that will hopefully fix things, as they did in this forum post. Thanks!

6 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form instead; and someone at Spotify should be able to deal with that duplicate account for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi Anthony! Thanks for the quick response! I put in an online ticket yesterday evening and haven't heard anything back yet. I had added the Spotify app on facebook.com, and that's when things collided. =D

@oxygenated wrote:

Hi Anthony! Thanks for the quick response! I put in an online ticket yesterday evening and haven't heard anything back yet. I had added the Spotify app on facebook.com, and that's when things collided. =D

Hi,

Did you get an automated reply? If so, try responding to it directly (even if it's from a no reply address), and it will be sent to the staff.

If you've already done that and not got a response, feel free to let me know your case number and I'll get the staff to look into it for you.

If the email hasn't appeared, have you checked your spam folder?

Also, are you sure the email in your account is correct? If it's not, try submitting this contact form instead, where you can choose the email, then respond to the automated reply directly.

If the email still doesn't appear, let me know, and I'll escalate this over to the staff for you, so they should be able to look at your account themselves, and probably do it for you without you needing to submit a contact form.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I just now replied to the 'no-reply' automated email that was sent yesterday. I've also been checking my spam folder just in case.

Also, when I completed the online form, the email was correct.

Hopefully I'll get a reply sometime this afternoon. Thanks for all your help!

I have the same problem, i try to login in to my account whitout facebook but i cant so i try to get "reset password but nothing have sent yet to my mail?

Whats wrong?

@Akesson86 wrote:

I have the same problem, i try to login in to my account whitout facebook but i cant so i try to get "reset password but nothing have sent yet to my mail?

Whats wrong?

If you get in touch using the link AnthonyB posted above someone will be able to help you out 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts