Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo enlazar mi cuenta con facebook

No puedo enlazar mi cuenta con facebook

No puedo enlazar mi cuenta con facebook, me abre la ventana, hago el login, pero no me muestra ni la foto de perfil ni nada. Lo he realizado desde un iMac 27 con high Sierra, Windows 10 y desde iPhone con iOS 12, en todos igual, parece exitoso el loggeo, pero no. Me muestra mi lista de amigos de facebook, es curioso. Cierro Spotify y vuelvo a abrirlo y al entrar en cuenta facebook, me pide logguearme de nuevo (para facebook)

7 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we hope you don't mind us replying in English here 🙂

Could you make sure that you're logged out of your Facebook account on the device you're trying to link your accounts on? Then, open the app and click on "Log in with Facebook". It should take you to the log-in page.

If that doesn't work, then could you do the following:

1. Log into your Facebook account
  2. In the notifications bar, click on the downards arrow > Settings
  3. In the left side-bar, click on Apps and websites

If you can see the Spotify app under Active apps and websites, could you try removing it, logging out of Facebook and then going through the log-in/linking process described above?

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

He cerrado sesión tanto de facebook como en spotify, tanto en pc como en móvil y no me vincula la cuenta. Es curioso dado que puedo hacer login con facebook pero no me vincula la cuenta

Hey @tito_man,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

First, can you confirm that you tried the steps that I gave you in the previous post?

Also, when you say that you can log in to Facebook but it doesn't link to your account ("puedo hacer login con facebook pero no me vincula la cuenta"), do you mean you can log in to your Facebook account, or that you can log in to your Spotify account via Facebook?

Let us know! We'll be here to help you out further if needed 🙂

Si puedo iniciar sesión en Spotify mediante facebook pero no vincular la cuenta

Hey @tito_man,

Thanks for clarifying that for us!

Do you mind doing the following:

1. Log into your Facebook account
  2. In the notifications bar, click on the downards arrow > Settings
  3. In the left side-bar, click on Apps and websites
  4. Remove Spotify from Active apps and websites
  5. Log out of Facebook on your device
  6. Open the Spotify app and click "Log in with Facebook"
  7. Enter your Facebook details

Your Spotify and Facebook accounts should hopefully be linked now 🙂

Let us know how it goes! We'll be here in case you have any other questions.

Sigo teniendo el mismo problema. He reptido estos pasos que me indican en mi iPhone, en mi iMac, y aunque parece que estén enlazados realmente no lo están, ni siquiera aparece la foto de facebook en Spotify. Cuando cierro la aplicación y la vuelvo a abrir (iMac, PC y iPhone) al ir a la configuración y no aparece conectado. Si me muestra listas de amigos o lo que escuchan pero nada más. Pienso que puede ser un problema de host pero no estoy seguro. 

Hey @tito_man,

Thanks for trying those steps out.

In that case, we suggest that you reach out to our Customer Support team here, who can take a look at your account backstage and see what's up with it.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be here in case you have any further questions.

Suggested posts