Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not receiving close account mail

Not receiving close account mail

Hello Spotify,

I would like to close my account. The reason behind this is that I have a new account, which is premium. However when I want to connect with Facebook, it doesn’t work because this account is linked and made with Facebook, so I can’t disconnect from Facebook. 

When I follow the steps to close my account, I don’t receive any mails or whatsoever. To make it even more strange, I did receive a mail to confirm my community account. 

Can you guys help me?

3 Replies

Have you tried to disconnect Spotify frommyour Facebook account? In the section „Apps“

@iamjaymz wrote:

Have you tried to disconnect Spotify frommyour Facebook account? In the section „Apps“

Yes I did, but I still don’t get any emails. This is quite annoying. Isn’t there a possibility spotify can completly remove my account with my permission?

Hey @user-removed.

So If we understand correctly, you want to disconnect your Facebook profile from an old account you had with us, so you can connect your Facebook profile to your new Premium account?

You can disconnect your Facebook profile from a Spotify account on this page. You won't need to wait for an email to confirm the change. But you might have to wait 48 hours before you can connect your Facebook profile again.

We hope that works. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts