Offline Issue

Premium

UK

Device

One plus 6

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

When I try and search it says I'm in offline mode, however when I'm in my settings it says not. Still have access to premium features such as release radar in browse section. But can not access search just shows me downloaded songs. Any help? 

3 Replies

Hey @Mjhale14,

Sorry to hear this!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello @Mjhale14!

Sorry to hear that issue with offline mode., that's pretty common lately.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

Also, can you let me know:
- Does the same thing happen on the web player, or a different device?

- Do your account's country settings match your current location? It's worth checking this out, just in case.

- Also, are you using a VPN? If so it's possible this could be interfering with things.

Keep me posted, I'm here to help 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hahaha, it seems like we both replied at the same time. 😂😂😂
Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts