Plan

Premium

Country

Guatemala 

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8

Operating system:

Android Oreo

I usually have the spotify app in offline mode and I accidentally logged out. Now when I try to logging in it tells me since I have offline mode I need to change the option in settings but I don't have the option to do it anywhere. Help! Help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Jack1891, welcome to the community 🙂

Sorry to hear this! 

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

Please do make sure you check your internet connection and use another internet connection if possible.

I'll see what I can suggest next 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Jack1891, welcome to the community 🙂

Sorry to hear this! 

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

Please do make sure you check your internet connection and use another internet connection if possible.

I'll see what I can suggest next 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star

@Billy-J I'm sorry for the delay on answering.  I've tried exactly what you wrote and it is working again.

Thank you so much for your help,hope you're okay. 

Take care! 😉

@Jack1891,

I’m glad things worked out! Let me know if you have anymore questions 😉

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts