Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline synced on more then 3 devices message?!

Solved!

Offline synced on more then 3 devices message?!

I often get a message on my iPhone from spotify that I have offline playlists synced on more then 3 devices, and I have an option if I want to save my offline playlists on my telefone the message says that I just should quit and restarts spotify.
BUT NOW TO THE PROBLEM!!: I follow the message and quit spotify with hope that all my offlinemusic will still be there, BUT NO..!! And the other thing is that i DO NOT have synced playlists on 3 devices!!!! ONLY on my iphone!! When I restart spotify all music that I have synced are gone!!!?? WHY?! This is so annoying, and I am a paying coustomer so this makes me so angry!! Why pay if the program, by itself deletes my synced stuff...please help? What to do when even not the steps that I follow do not do as it says..?!
378 Replies

MrAjo and Hadge - I've done the reset for you.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hej!

I seem to be having the same issue since now I have changed my laptop as well as my mobile device

May I please request you to 'remove' all my offline devices as soon as possible. I will resync them again,

I hope the above will not remove my playlists ?

Many thanks

@3paps wrote:

Hej!

I seem to be having the same issue since now I have changed my laptop as well as my mobile device

May I please request you to 'remove' all my offline devices as soon as possible. I will resync them again,

I hope the above will not remove my playlists ?

Many thanks

I've reset your devices, 3paps.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Yeah, this just happened to me...and I'm leaving to go on a LONG road trip in 2 hours. Incredibly annoying. I have spotify on (1) my laptop and (2) my iPhone - and that's it. I make playlists on my laptop, make them available offline, sync to my phone, and then use my phone in offline mode so I'm not using data. I have somewhere around ~700 tracks in playlists that just all got deleted. I got the message about Spotify being linked to more than 3 devices, etc., quit Spotify on my laptop and phone, and when I restarted it on my phone all of the music was gone (the playlists showed but were not synced). I am now in the midst of re-syncing everything. Quite annoying. Please fix this, Spotify, or I'll be canceling my Premium subscription very soon. This is incredibly inconvenient as I'm about to go on a road trip. 

Marked as solution

agallo4412 - there's only the two devices registered on your account. Are you definitely using the most recent version of the iPhone app?

Hi,

Thank you for doing that. But now there seems to be a new problem. My spotify has downgraded itself to 'free'

Please note that I am having a valid and paid subscription for Spotify Premium via Telia. I hope you can correct that quickly, my id is trepappa10

Regards

3paps - I've just had a look into it. It looks like your subscription was cancelled. As the subscription was through Telia, you'll need to contact them I'm afraid. They should be able to tell you why.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi

Can you reset mine too please

@arwell wrote:

Hi

Can you reset mine too please

Done!

Hi, could you clear my offline devices? thank you :).

And while you are here, mine too please 🙂

xexisionx - done!

dougcgrubbs - also, done! 

Thanks 🙂  Now please integrate it into the website so we don't have to bother you 😛

I have the same issue please reset my devices as well.

Thank you!

//Anders

Marked as solution

@AkaCraven wrote:

I have the same issue please reset my devices as well.

Thank you!

//Anders

Ok done, please make sure you're using the latest version of Spotify on all devices too.

Thank u for the quick response.

All devices are updated.

Please reset mine also.

Supermom - There aren't any devices registered for offline mode in your account, what appears to be the problem?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I got in touch with Technical Support and they reset my account.

Thanks!

Please reset mine - going on vacation and don't want this to happen

user name: jl0810

(P.s. Can you please fix this bug too - this is annoying we have to use a message forum to fix our account -very 1990's)

Suggested posts