Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

One account with multiple users

Solved!

One account with multiple users

Hello,

Does anyone know if you can have one spotify account but multiple users??

We use spotify in our retail shops so we would need everyone to be able to log in to there own playlist but under one account.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, @lolly85

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community.

At this moment in time, users are able to login with their Spotify account on multiple devices, but can only listen to music on one of those at a time. Attempting to stream on more than one device simultaneously could pause/skip tracks for the others using the account as well.

If you are planning to use Spotify Premium in various retail stores, separated by physical location, you'll need to open a separate account and subscription for each. As the physical location varies, you are unable to use Premium for Family as a substitute. 

It has been a pleasure answering this question today.

Kind regards,

James

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello, @lolly85

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community.

At this moment in time, users are able to login with their Spotify account on multiple devices, but can only listen to music on one of those at a time. Attempting to stream on more than one device simultaneously could pause/skip tracks for the others using the account as well.

If you are planning to use Spotify Premium in various retail stores, separated by physical location, you'll need to open a separate account and subscription for each. As the physical location varies, you are unable to use Premium for Family as a substitute. 

It has been a pleasure answering this question today.

Kind regards,

James

Thanks James

@lolly85,

I recommend taking a look at this support article: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/search_play/use-spotify-in-my-bar-restaurant-store-school-...

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

<< Response to @Maximapple >>

As this time, the OP has not specified which intention he/her has to use the Spotify service within his/her retail outlet (e.g private office etc.) At this time, the original advice provided can be still be adhered to.

Kind regards,

James

Suggested posts