Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment Problem

Solved!

Payment Problem

Hi, I just checked that my Spotify is free account now, but i paid it in 06/2016, in my account settings I saw that they can't identify my payment. I have my CC extract to prove that.

I need some help with this, because its paid but its on free because this error. 

Sem título.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, @tonysantos09

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community.

It would appear that the Spotify Merchant Terminal (which handles the subscription payments) has not been able to charge your billing source. When this does occur, the Premium status will be revoked. 

There's a few reasons for a declined payment:

• There's insufficient funds in your bank account to cover the subscription charge.
  • Your bank has been instructed to decline payments from the Spotify billing service. 

I would recommend contacting your bank for further information about this failed transaction. In the meantime, please refresh your billing details to re-activate your subscription, if it was a one-time issue.

Kind regards,

James

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello, @tonysantos09

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community.

It would appear that the Spotify Merchant Terminal (which handles the subscription payments) has not been able to charge your billing source. When this does occur, the Premium status will be revoked. 

There's a few reasons for a declined payment:

• There's insufficient funds in your bank account to cover the subscription charge.
  • Your bank has been instructed to decline payments from the Spotify billing service. 

I would recommend contacting your bank for further information about this failed transaction. In the meantime, please refresh your billing details to re-activate your subscription, if it was a one-time issue.

Kind regards,

James

Thanks, just checked and its in my extract but for some reason it wasn't charged, just made a refresh and its working.

Suggested posts