NEXT STEP

Other people are using my account

Solved!

Other people are using my account

Plan

Premium

Canada

My Question or Issue

Hi everyone!I’ve been having some issues with my account for the past month. Random songs and playlists are being added to my library and are re-added after I remove them. When I’m connected to wifi and am playing songs, the songs get paused, skipped, the music gets switched to an different device, or a different song starts playing. As well, my Spotify plays music on devices that I don’t know and when I switch the music to my phone, it often gets switched back to other devices. Since my music doesn’t get messed with when I’m not connected to wifi/data, maybe it could be a bot? No matter what time, whenever I reconnect to wifi, 

I tried signing out of all devices multiple times and also changing my password(Facebook) but it hasn’t worked. What can I do? 

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Jenniexd,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you notice suspicious activity on your Spotify account, I highly recommend following all the steps provided in this support article in order to secure your account.

I also highly recommend reading this support article regarding measures you can take to protect your Spotify account.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Jenniexd,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you notice suspicious activity on your Spotify account, I highly recommend following all the steps provided in this support article in order to secure your account.

I also highly recommend reading this support article regarding measures you can take to protect your Spotify account.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts