Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PIN Code

PIN Code

When i enter my cellphone number to upgrade my spotify to premium, i cannot receive the PIN Code on my cellphone number, please help me.
40 Replies

I'm having the same problem. My carrier is Globe.

Me too

Me too! They should fix what's bugging not getting a PIN Code. It's Spotify business.

Me too... 😞

Where do i enter the code incase i got it already?

FOUND THE SOLUTION FOR THIS
- You need to go to register to a promo then go to Globe's site to verify your account.

1. Go to spotify.globe.com.ph to choose what spotify promo you want.
2. You'll see there the promo (SP129 to 8888) -- I used this
3. Then you'll receive a link via text. Click that link to be directed to globe's page to verify your phone number. Enter phone number and pass the captcha questions.
4. Click yes to allow or verify your susbcription. (Can't remember huhu anyways, it's either of the two. :p)
5. You'll see attached photo when successful.
image.png
image.png

Same problem. smart user here.

Me too

I cannot receive any pincode in my cellphone, smart 😐

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, PAL.

I tried different numbers, and different carriers, but still not getting the PIN code. I hope our carriers and Spotify fix this issues.

Already fix my issue.. 😊

THIS SOLVED MY PROBLEM OF NOT RECEIVING PINS

For SMART and SUN Philippines subscribers:
1. It is not possible to use one phone number on multiple accounts to pay for Spotify Premium. You can only have 1 active subscription.

2. It’s not possible to resubscribe to Spotify using your phone number if you have already subscribed in past and it has been less than one year since you’ve granted Spotify consent to charge against your phone bill. In order to revoke previously given consent text GETPIN to 8823 to retrieve the list of existing PIN consents and respond with STOPPIN<space><list_number> to 8823 within 5 minutes to revoke the consent. Then you will be able to subscribe again.

THIS SOLVED MY PROBLEM OF NOT RECEIVING PINS

For SMART and SUN Philippines subscribers:
1. It is not possible to use one phone number on multiple accounts to pay for Spotify Premium. You can only have 1 active subscription.

2. It’s not possible to resubscribe to Spotify using your phone number if you have already subscribed in past and it has been less than one year since you’ve granted Spotify consent to charge against your phone bill. In order to revoke previously given consent text GETPIN to 8823 to retrieve the list of existing PIN consents and respond with STOPPIN<space><list_number> to 8823 within 5 minutes to revoke the consent. Then you will be able to subscribe again.

So what should I put on the "<list_number>" field / STOPPIN<space><list_number>

The number of your subscription:
e.g.: Spotify ***** : [1]

Put “1” on the text

i dont understand the pin consent can you give us an example to the "STOPPIN" part I dont know where the heck is the pin consent there.

We are good.

For SMART users, please text the word GETPIN and send it to 8823. You will receive an SMS like this:

You have allowed services for the following: [1]
MOBILENO: 63998581××××
SCOPE: charge against airtime
NAME: Spotify
EXPIRY: 2017-08-02 02:12:49.003000
To stop your consent, send STOPPIN <LIST no=""> to 8823. This message is free.

Then type STOPPIN [1], where 1 is the coefficient for Spotify. And this is only the charge that you allowed.

It should look like this:

STOPPIN 1

same problem, using SMART number.  What's the feedback from Spotify???  

Suggested posts