Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Mail isn't registered but still doesn't work for creating a account

Hi spotify. I'm trying to include my daughter in our spotify for family account.But it's not possible to create a mail on her account but she can't get a recovery mail to it either. I've tried to ask spotify to remove the account entirely but they ha...

• Hi spotify.   I'm trying to include my daughter in our spotify for family account. But it's not possible to create a mail on her account but she can't get a recovery mail to it either. I've t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can not stop paying for my friends account how can i? please help

Hello, During the christmas discount i've bought a premium account for a friend. But now i want to stop paying for his account but my bank said it should be done by the Spotify company. I can not communicate with the friend but the payment automatica...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   During the christmas discount i've bought a premium account for a friend. But now i want to stop paying for his account but my bank said it should be done by the Spotify company. I ca...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

My card the Spotify account is linked to has been hacked and it had to be cancelled. A payment is due and I don’t have the new card yet. How do I go about paying the monthly fee as it’s due. Thanks

• My card the Spotify account is linked to has been hacked and it had to be cancelled. A payment is due and I don’t have the new card yet. How do I go about paying the monthly fee as it’s due.  T...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution only account

About 2 weeks ago I activated a premium account by KPN.THirst I thought I didn't get an sms with the activation code, but later I found out that I got 2 activation codes. Both of them didn't. Two times KPN tried to help me, but not succesful. They th...

• Casual Listener
  • About 2 weeks ago I activated a premium account by KPN. THirst I thought I didn't get an sms with the activation code, but later I found out that I got 2 activation codes. Both of them didn't. Two t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist won't open

I made a playlist back in December with all my favorite songs, and the other day I saw it disappeared from my public playlists even though it was public. I could find it with my secret playlists and still listen to it though. Today, it was still miss...

• Casual Listener
  • I made a playlist back in December with all my favorite songs, and the other day I saw it disappeared from my public playlists even though it was public. I could find it with my secret p...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

Hi I tried to add the student discount while updating my new payment method to my Premium account and wasn't able because my account is Mexican and I am studying in the US. So when I had to proof my education I cound't. Then when trying to pay the no...

• Hi I tried to add the student discount while updating my new payment method to my Premium account and wasn't able because my account is Mexican and I am studying in the US. So when I had to proof my ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username problem

Why are we not allowed to change our username? 

• Why are we not allowed to change our username? 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution someone Keeps showing up in my following tab!

So, this user named metablocks keeps showing up in my following tab! I keep unfollowing them, but the next time I look, they're there! Are they hacking into the system to get followers? This is ANNOYING!

• So, this user named metablocks keeps showing up in my following tab! I keep unfollowing them, but the next time I look, they're there! Are they hacking into the system to get followers? This is ANNOY...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Entire account changed

Someone recently accessed my account, they added a bunch of songs in another language and changed the password and email of the account, i can still log in through facebook but thats it. All help is gteatly appreciated. If it helps im on a family pla...

• Someone recently accessed my account, they added a bunch of songs in another language and changed the password and email of the account, i can still log in through facebook but thats it. All help is ...
  • InDevBrian
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP

Unauthorized use of card 

• Casual Listener
  • Unauthorized use of card 
  • Helen21
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Erro grotesco para postagem no fórum!

Que erro é esse adms: "The message body contains *UM NÚMERO GIGANTE*, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post."? Já a quinta tentativa de fazer um post pra tentar resolver meu problema da minha co...

• Visitor
  • Que erro é esse adms: "The message body contains *UM NÚMERO GIGANTE*, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post."? Já a quinta tentativa de fazer u...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Agora meu post foi removido, meu Deus, ninguém quer me ajudar nessa joça mesmo...

Poxa, eu fiz um post explicando 3 problemas que estou tendo e aproveitei para informar de erros do fórum e vocês colocam como "esperando por aprovação"? É sério isso? Deixa aí pra todos verem, caramba...

• Visitor
  • Poxa, eu fiz um post explicando 3 problemas que estou tendo e aproveitei para informar de erros do fórum e vocês colocam como "esperando por aprovação"? É sério isso? Deixa aí pra todos verem, caramb...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TWO artist profiles for one band problem

Hello,My name is James and I play for the band **bleep** Snobs. For some reason when you search for our band on Spotify TWO artist called **bleep** Snobs come up, but they are both our band, just 2 different albums.How can I fix this?

• Hello, My name is James and I play for the band **bleep** Snobs. For some reason when you search for our band on Spotify TWO artist called **bleep** Snobs come up, but they are both our band, just 2...
  • Mahiballer05
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Desatualização de e-mail

boa tarde! adquiri o premium para estudantes e o valor já me foi cobrado. porém ainda não estou com acesso ao premium. creio que tenham enviado algum e-mail de confirmação para minha antiga conta de e-mail, que estava vinculado ao facebook. atualizei...

• boa tarde! adquiri o premium para estudantes e o valor já me foi cobrado. porém ainda não estou com acesso ao premium. creio que tenham enviado algum e-mail de confirmação para minha antiga conta de ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant connect my facebook account to my spotify acount.

Hello. I am trying to connect my facebook account into my spotify account, but i cant. I use desktop app, and, when i click in the "Connect to facebook" button, it doesnt work. I thought nothing happened, but it opens a window, to put my facebook's c...

• Hello.   I am trying to connect my facebook account into my spotify account, but i cant. I use desktop app, and, when i click in the "Connect to facebook" button, it doesnt work. I thought not...
  • svdbeken
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Choix du pays lors de l'inscription

Bonjour,J'ai créé mon compte quand j'habitais en France. Le pays de mon compte est donc la France.Depuis j'ai demenagé à l'étranger et je voudrais que mon fils rejoigne notre compte Family Premium. A chaque fois que j'essaye de lui créé un compte (et...

• Bonjour, J'ai créé mon compte quand j'habitais en France. Le pays de mon compte est donc la France. Depuis j'ai demenagé à l'étranger et je voudrais que mon fils rejoigne notre compte Family Premiu...
  • steuff
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

getting charged for premium

I have 2 accounts for spotify. The first one I made, I no longer use. I do not know the username or the password. However, I'm still getting charged $10 a month. I don't know how to cancel the subscription because I don't remember the information to ...

• I have 2 accounts for spotify. The first one I made, I no longer use. I do not know the username or the password. However, I'm still getting charged $10 a month. I don't know how to cancel the subscr...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Import Apple Music library into Spotify

Hi,I would like to move from Apple Music to Spotify but I really don't know how to transfer my Apple Music library data into Spotify (Without loosing any metadata).I want to know if there is a way to move/copy my Apple Music library including the pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I would like to move from Apple Music to Spotify but I really don't know how to transfer my Apple Music library data into Spotify (Without loosing any metadata). I want to know if there is a wa...
  • MorKanner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Desktop
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't change country

Hi,i am currently living in Mexico but my country is still linked to Liechtenstein, I cant change the payment method to my MX card and cant change the country in options , what can i do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i am currently living in Mexico but my country is still linked to Liechtenstein, I cant change the payment method to my MX card and cant change the country in options , what can i do?
  • figgdi
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "None of your Facebook friends are on Spotify."

Whenever I try the "find friends" feature, it says I have 0 friends on Spotify. This is untrue. I am logged in to Spotify through my Facebook account, and I know for a fact that many of my Facebook friends use Spotify and have it connected to their a...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try the "find friends" feature, it says I have 0 friends on Spotify. This is untrue. I am logged in to Spotify through my Facebook account, and I know for a fact that many of my Facebook f...
  • BirgittaH
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes