Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pago en PayPal sin targeta de crédito o débito.

Solved!

Pago en PayPal sin targeta de crédito o débito.

Hola buenas, 

Después de mucho tiempo usando Spotify, he decidido mejorar mi cuenta a Premium. Yo no dispongo de tarjeta de crédito pero si de cuenta bancaria, y procedí a hacer el pago mediante mi cuenta de PayPal como hago en todas mis compras por Internet. Me sorprendí al ver que para realizar el pago mediante PayPal tengo que introducir una tarjeta de rédito o débito, eso no me había pasado nunca ya que pagaba mediante mi cuenta bancaria sin necesidad de introducir ninguna tarjeta, pero al parecer en Spotify si que es necesaria. 

Necesito ayuda con esto ya que quiero mejorar mi cuenta pero esto me lo impide, cabe la posibilidad de que esté haciendo algo mal y no sea consciente de ello. También me gustaría decir que si así fuese, podrían cambiar esto y que se pudiese pagar como en el resto de compras por Internet mediante Paypal sin tarjetas.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @carlosdelicado6,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you're seeing an error message that you need to connect your debit/credit card in order to proceed with the purchase through PayPal, we'd recommend making sure that your PayPal account has a minimum of 25 GBP (or your local equivalent) for the initial verification process.

Once it does, you should be able to proceed with no issues, even if your PayPal account is linked only with your bank account rather than a payment card.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey, @carlosdelicado6 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I hope you don't mind I'm answering in English...

You can only pay for Spotify using the payment methods that are available for your country. the way PayPal manages the payments isn't our end. If you think you are experiencing any kind of issue with PayPal, you need to reach out with PayPal customer support. And of course, if necessary you can be in touch with the Spotify Customer Support team to get more information. You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook. Spotify support team anytime here.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Hey there @carlosdelicado6,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you're seeing an error message that you need to connect your debit/credit card in order to proceed with the purchase through PayPal, we'd recommend making sure that your PayPal account has a minimum of 25 GBP (or your local equivalent) for the initial verification process.

Once it does, you should be able to proceed with no issues, even if your PayPal account is linked only with your bank account rather than a payment card.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts