Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid but didn't get subscription

Paid but didn't get subscription

Hey guys I really need help..

I paid for a student premium membership and spotified charged my bank account but didn't actually upgrade my spotify account to premium!!! It still says my account is free.. What do I do?? 

5 Replies

Hey @chelseadykstra, welcome to the Community!

The first thing you should try is looking at your Subscription Page, it should say you're on a Premium subscription.

If it says Premium, try signing out and back in again. If it says Free then you may have two different Spotify accounts. Check your email inbox for the receipt for Premium, and make sure you're using the username on that email (or a series of numbers if connected via Facebook) to sign into Spotify.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Thanks!

Hello!

Yes I checked my subscriptions, then I logged out and logged back in 5 times and then I looked for any other account I may have and verified all of that without any success. If it helps, I went to put in my credit card information for a student premium subscription and it denied my college, so I manually verified my college by entering other information and then it verified my college along with a withdrawal for 5$ out of my bank account! So I never even received a receipt for premium, it just withdrew from my account for some reason..

Thank you!

Hello!

Yes I checked my subscriptions, then I logged out and logged back in 5 times and then I looked for any other account I may have and verified all of that without any success. If it helps, I went to put in my credit card information for a student premium subscription and it denied my college, so I manually verified my college by entering other information and then it verified my college along with a withdrawal for 5$ out of my bank account! So I never even received a receipt for premium, it just withdrew from my account for some reason..

Thank you!

Hey @chelseadykstra,

Your account is already on Premium, can you try logging out and back in one more time making sure it's definitely the correct username? (try checking your spam folder for the receipt email!)

Thanks for your patience here, you rock!

Yep! I got it figured out! I just contacted Spotify directly. Thank you so much!

-Chelsea

Suggested posts