Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ironhoodie
  • Visitor
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes
  • Account
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Premium account is still free

Hi, I purchased an premium account with Ideal on 28 december, and it's still an Free account. Has anybody experience with this? Thanks a lot.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I purchased an premium account with Ideal on 28 december, and it's still an Free account. Has anybody experience with this?   Thanks a lot.    
  • Biancagoncalves
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family 3month trial

I agreed to a 3month trial for 9KR. In my profile, it said that i would not be charged again untill 1.mars. Now thats gone, and you are trying to charge me 149KR allready..

• I agreed to a 3month trial for 9KR. In my profile, it said that i would not be charged again untill 1.mars. Now thats gone, and you are trying to charge me 149KR allready..
  • Biancagoncalves
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 99c/3 month deal

Hi people. Have been offered the 3 month 99c Premium deal but am already a 6 month old Premium member. Payment of AU$11.99 due 11th Jan '17. Why would I not unsubscribe from current account and renew with this 99c offer for three months as opposed to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi people. Have been offered the 3 month 99c Premium deal but am already a 6 month old Premium member. Payment of AU$11.99 due 11th Jan '17. Why would I not unsubscribe from current account and renew...
  • Igster9
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month premium card code not working

Hello,I bought a $30 premium card off of Amazon and when I went to put the code in I kept getting a message that it was invalid. I have made sure to put it in correctly so, I'm not sure what the problem is. Any help is much appreciated.

• Hello, I bought a $30 premium card off of Amazon and when I went to put the code in I kept getting a message that it was invalid. I have made sure to put it in correctly so, I'm not sure what the pr...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong Facebook Account Linked

The help area here says that if I access Spotify on the desktop app (As I am) I should be able to click the down arrow in the right hand corner and it should say "Settings". Mine does not. It only says "Account". No where on that page does it have a ...

• The help area here says that if I access Spotify on the desktop app (As I am) I should be able to click the down arrow in the right hand corner and it should say "Settings". Mine does not. It only sa...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Spotify me cobra al instante?

Buenas tardes. ¿Solo quisiera aber si al suscribirme a Premium me va a cobrar al instante en la tarjeta? Quiero suscribirme, pero no se si me va a efectuar el pago al instante o se refleja al mes. Agradecería mucho si pudieran ayudarme. ¡Saludos!

• Buenas tardes. ¿Solo quisiera aber si al suscribirme a Premium me va a cobrar al instante en la tarjeta? Quiero suscribirme, pero no se si me va a efectuar el pago al instante o se refleja al mes. &...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

College Student Discount

Hello! Today I was interested in paying for Spotify Premium when I saw that there was a student discount for college students. I am recently enrolled for the freshman class of 2017 and currently a senior in high school. Is there any way to recieve th...

• Hello!   Today I was interested in paying for Spotify Premium when I saw that there was a student discount for college students. I am recently enrolled for the freshman class of 2017 and curre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account unable to login or signup

I have 2 accounts: Spotify (free) and fb (family premium). I connected the Spotify to the fb premium and I just received a free fb account. After I unlinked them the fb account stopped being recognized when I try to log in, but returns "email_already...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 accounts: Spotify (free) and fb (family premium). I connected the Spotify to the fb premium and I just received a free fb account. After I unlinked them the fb account stopped being recogniz...
  • CrazineX
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble adding family members to my family plan

I am trying to add my two kids to my Premium Family account, however I'm having issues accepting the invitation I'm sending them. I created them both their own separate emails, added each of them to an open slot on my family plan, and sent over an in...

• I am trying to add my two kids to my Premium Family account, however I'm having issues accepting the invitation I'm sending them. I created them both their own separate emails, added each of them to ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Using Facebook to Connect

Hello,So currently I have two accounts, one that I made a while back and the other which I just created through my college student email. I am trying to connect my Facebook to the account that I created using my college student email rather than the ...

• Hello, So currently I have two accounts, one that I made a while back and the other which I just created through my college student email. I am trying to connect my Facebook to the account that I cr...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium loaded on to an account that isnt used anymore not the account we actualy use

Can anyone suggest how I get the premium I paid for on an active account not an account I no longer use can't sign in to the old account as don't have the password and don't want to reset the password as have been using free account on a different em...

• Can anyone suggest how I get the premium I paid for on an active account not an account I no longer use can't sign in to the old account as don't have the password and don't want to reset the passwor...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have 2 accounts and can't log into one

I have 2 accounts. 1 linked to my facebook that I use and 1 linked to an email address that I don't have access to anymore. I can't log into that account and it is charging my card. I want to delete that account. Is there anyway of doing this?

• I have 2 accounts. 1 linked to my facebook that I use and 1 linked to an email address that I don't have access to anymore. I can't log into that account and it is charging my card. I want to delete ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution About the 49 pesos subscription

I already paid the amount of 49 pesos to avail the promo but i don' t know where i will send the info about the payment..I paid it in cebuana lhuillier...

• I already paid the amount of 49 pesos to avail the promo but i don' t know where i will send the info about the payment..I paid it in cebuana lhuillier...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

REFUND REQUEST

I have been charged for a service I don't have with spotify ;charged to my credit card under Spotify PO110872D for the last two months at 9.99 a month for Oct 12 2016 Nov. 12 2016 I want my money refunded back to my credit card account A.S.A.P. I hav...

• I have been charged for a service I don't have with spotify ;charged to my credit card under Spotify PO110872D for the last two months at 9.99  a month for Oct 12 2016 Nov. 12 2016  I want ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I paid for a 12 month subscription in Jun but account is not premium? Want to add family member

As the subject, my account is saying that I don't have premium however I paid for an annual subscription in June. I am also keen to add a family member to my account, is it possible to do this when I have already used half of my annual subscription?

• As the subject, my account is saying that I don't have premium however I paid for an annual subscription in June.   I am also keen to add a family member to my account, is it possible to do th...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in or change password

Hey, i can't log in or change password for my main account now becuz i used an email that i dont know the password for. Can this be fixed?

• Hey, i can't log in or change password for my main account now becuz i used an email that i dont know the password for. Can this be fixed?
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in or change password

I am recieving the link to chang my password...but the form to change password each time has expired and wont change the password due to this error. (have tried the change password link over 3 times)

• I am recieving the link to chang my password...but the form to change password each time has expired and wont change the password due to this error. (have tried the change password link over 3 times)
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Code not valid? What can i do?

Har köpt ett presentkort card No.*************** med pin ***************får felmeddelande hela tiden om att kortet inte går att registrera Kortet köpt i SverigeMed vänlig hälsningKlaus Schüffler******* *************

• Har köpt ett presentkort card No.*************** med pin *************** får felmeddelande hela tiden om att kortet inte går att registrera Kortet köpt i Sverige Med vänlig hälsning K...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hey

i cancelled my account along time ago and my log in says its not even a account but i realized i am still being charged and i have no idea how to stop it!! help!!!

• i cancelled my account along time ago and my log in says its not even a account but i realized i am still being charged and i have no idea how to stop it!! help!!!
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes