Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium and ads still playing

Paid for premium and ads still playing

I paid 10$ for premium two days ago and ads are still being played. I only have one account , and I’ve logged out of everything and my plan still says free. I’ve reached out to y’all hours ago and no response to this. Fix it or I want my money back now . 

3 Replies

Hi there @Meme8900

thanks for reaching out about this !

First of all i recommend visiting your account overview page to check out your current subscription status.

In the same page on your left, you'll be able to view your receipts, do you can also check that the payment indeed went through on the account you're currently logged in to.

Another steps you can take, just to be on the safe side you do not own a second account, is to use this help page to locate all of the accounts listed with your details.

Furthermore, please add the following info:

- Country

- Type of Premium plan you paid for

- Have you received a confirmation mail approving your Premium

- Type of payment method

Thanks for your cooperation.

Keep me posted 🙂

Yes I checked all that already. I’d send a screenshot but it doesn’t accept pdf. I’m in the USA, and my order # was [snip - Moderator edit] on the 25th. and I received email confirmation and everything . It said it indeed went through . I ended up paying again for premium last night so y’all still owe me 10$ From the 25th. 

Hi @Meme8900,

thanks for your respond !

I would recommend you reach out to support through this "About Us" page so they can take a closer look at your account.

Please bear in mind that due to the current Covid-19 global situation, it might take them a bit more time to respond.

I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

Your patience is much appreciated:)

Suggested posts