Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to change my display name, there is no "Edit Profile" Option in mobile settings

Trying to change my display name, there is no "Edit Profile" Option in mobile settings

Plan:

Free

USA

Device:

iPhone 11 Pro & Macbook Air 13" 2017

Operating System:

iOS 13.4.5 & MacOS X 10.15.4

My Question or Issue:

Like I stated in the title, I'm trying to change my display name. I found this support page which has instructions on how to do so, but there is no "edit profile" option under settings > view profile. I also tried to change it on my laptop and again there is no edit profile option. On the website, it does have an edit profile option but it does not have a display name field. Am I going crazy?

1 Reply

Hey, @tktasman03 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Actually this option to edit your display name is only available on mobile or tablet for now. So, if you cannot see this option on your iPhone, check if your phone is running the latest version of the Spotify app. If it is up-to-date, but the option is not showing up for you, I recommend that you try a quick reinstallation of the app on your device.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts