Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for multiple accounts

Paying for multiple accounts

It seems that I have been charged twice for a while, however I only use one account under the name 'amersonk' the other account 'seanosuna' I have not had access to for a while, however have been using it on my phone instead of the 'amersonk' account. I would like to cancel any and all accounts with the same card number on the 'amersonk' account, including the 'amersonk' account.

[snip] is a good email I use

4 Replies

Hey there @amersonk, welcome to the community!

That doesn't sound right. Let's try to figure out what is happening here.

I'd suggest you check the receipts Spotify send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details. Are receipts for both charges under the same username? 

If so you probably just hit the upgrade button more than once (and both payments were credited to your account). You can double check this by going to your Subscription Page and confirming your next payment date is more than 1 month away

If you wish to cancel, you can follow the steps in this guide

Hope this was helpful!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hey there !
It appears that I have kinda similar problem. A few mounths ago, I lent my account to my friend (he told me he would use it just for a few hours). But the thing is he's still using it ! So when I want to listen to something while he's already listening, I just can't do nothing. On top of that, I'm paying for him !
So do you know a way I can disconect him for ever ?
Thanks

Hey there @Diablorojo, welcome to the community!

That sounds like a different issue. Let's see what we can do about it.

You can try the following:

1. Change the password of your account. If you use Facebook login, you will need to change your Facebook password.
  2. Head over to your Account page > Offline Devices and either remove all devices or just your friend's. If you remove all, you will have to re-download your offline content in your devices afterward.
  3. After doing that, you can also go to Account Overview and click Sign out everywhere for extra safety.
  4. Sign back in using your new password

That should do it. Keep in mind to not share your personal data with third persons in order to avoid situations like that.

Let me know if that helps!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hey KatesHere ! Thank you very much ! I'll try and I'll tell you 😉 !

Suggested posts