Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

account won't delete

i want to make a new account with an email adress that i used for an old account. i deleted the old account so that i could use the email, but the account isn't gone. when i try to set up a new account using that email, it says there's already an acc...

• Visitor
  • i want to make a new account with an email adress that i used for an old account. i deleted the old account so that i could use the email, but the account isn't gone. when i try to set up a new accou...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts/usernames under one email

I'm not sure how this happened, but I have one account which is connected to my Facebook and another which is seperate (I have to log in using the username). Both are connected to one email.The problem is, I want to use the Facebook account one as it...

• I'm not sure how this happened, but I have one account which is connected to my Facebook and another which is seperate (I have to log in using the username). Both are connected to one email. The p...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete old account?

I had spotify premium. I have recently bought a new phone and redownloaded spofify and signed in through facebook as opposed to an account (I cant remember the log in) and now I am on 'free' but still getting charged for the old account. How do I sto...

• I had spotify premium. I have recently bought a new phone and redownloaded spofify and signed in through facebook as opposed to an account (I cant remember the log in) and now I am on 'free' but stil...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

blocked facebook account can not login on spotify anymore - how do I delete my spotify account?

Hello everyone, my facebook account was somehow blocked and now FB requires my personal ID or passport or whatever to get back my profile, what I am not willing to do. So anyways, I'm no longer able to enter my facebook account what means in conseque...

• Hello everyone,   my facebook account was somehow blocked and now FB requires my personal ID or passport or whatever to get back my profile, what I am not willing to do. So anyways, I'm no lon...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged incorrectly and asked for a refund but subscription was cancelled instead

Hi,I am supposed to be on a student premium account being charged £4.99 a month.I have been charged £9.99 a month since i updated my payment details.Instead of recieving the refund I asked for my subscription has been cancelled.Can someone help me ge...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am supposed to be on a student premium account being charged £4.99 a month. I have been charged £9.99 a month since i updated my payment details. Instead of recieving the refund I asked for ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium nicht erhalten

Hi ich habe letztes Jahr kurz nach Weihnachten das Angebot genutzt und Spotify für 3 Monate für 1 Euro gekauft. Bzw das hatte ich vor. Ich habe mich mit PayPal eingeloggt und auch gezahlt. Das Geld wurde auch von meinem Konto abgebucht. Einen Premium...

• Hi ich habe letztes Jahr kurz nach Weihnachten das Angebot genutzt und Spotify für 3 Monate für 1 Euro gekauft. Bzw das hatte ich vor. Ich habe mich mit PayPal eingeloggt und auch gezahlt. Das Geld w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changhe My nickname?

Hello, i try everything, but i can change my nicknam on Spotify, they give me a nickname with number like: "123486876" Anyone knows how to change this? In website, my name shows correclety but on spotify dosen't

• Regular
  • Hello, i try everything, but i can change my nicknam on Spotify, they give me a nickname with number like: "123486876"   Anyone knows how to change this?   In website, my name shows cor...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

I can't log into my account and I want to cancel my membership there are no numbers to contact Spotify and when I click help I get sent to this site. Any solutions?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't log into my account and I want to cancel my membership there are no numbers to contact Spotify and when I click help I get sent to this site. Any solutions?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed after removal of premium subscription

Hi, I cancelled my subscription to the premium service of spotify around 2 or more weeks ago. I have done this only to find out that today, I have been charged by Spotify for the use of the premium service which I had CANCELLED. Why has this occured?

• Hi,   I cancelled my subscription to the premium service of spotify around 2 or more weeks ago. I have done this only to find out that today, I have been charged by Spotify for the use of the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account!

I forgot the password of my spotify account and also the password of the mail adress that i used to create a spotify account. Is there any way that i could recover my spotify account

• I forgot the password of my spotify account and also the password of the mail adress that i used to create a spotify account. Is there any way that i could recover my spotify account
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem of the profile photo

I've logged in my spotify account via Facebook,My previous profile photo of Facebook was ugly and I've changed it to a new one.However, after I've changed it for 3days,the profile photo of it still keeps the same one,it doesn't updates.How to change ...

• Visitor
  • I've logged in my spotify account via Facebook, My previous profile photo of Facebook was ugly and I've changed it to a new one. However, after I've changed it for 3days,the profile photo of it sti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

disseminate

I pay for every month , why still have disseminate during playing music , can you help me , many thanks

• I pay for every month , why still have disseminate during playing music , can you help me , many thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped was badly excecuted

I am really disappointed in your Wrapped-thing for 2016. I enjoyed last years statistics so much and shared and compared it with my friends, which was a great way to start discussions about and discovering new music. I had been looking forward to my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am really disappointed in your Wrapped-thing for 2016. I enjoyed last years statistics so much and shared and compared it with my friends, which was a great way to start discussions about...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Doesn't accept code

I've bought a gift card for 10€ yesterday.And I'm Germany and there's a electronic shop called 'Conrad'. I bought it from this shop. The code got activated.But it still gets denied and the actual message says 'Dieser Premium-Code ist leider nicht gül...

• Casual Listener
  • I've bought a gift card for 10€ yesterday. And I'm Germany and there's a electronic shop called 'Conrad'. I bought it from this shop. The code got activated. But it still gets denied and the actual...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family main account permissions

Am I able to delete one of the accounts of my family so that another member of my family can join the abo?

• Am I able to delete one of the accounts of my family so that another member of my family can join the abo?
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(SOLVED) Help: Wrong Email & No Password

I logged out of my Spotify account on my phone and laptop but I'm still logged in on the web browser. I tried logging into my account on my phone and laptop but I haven't been successful. I went onto my account on the web browser and I noticed that t...

• Visitor
  • I logged out of my Spotify account on my phone and laptop but I'm still logged in on the web browser. I tried logging into my account on my phone and laptop but I haven't been successful. I went onto...
  • merritt24
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access my country's spotify page

I am in Sweden and I'm trying to get to the Swedish spotify page. Should be automatic, right? Well it isn't. When I click on the spotify link on google or type in spotity.com or spotify.se I just get to the Spanish site and the chrome asks me if I wa...

• Casual Listener
  • I am in Sweden and I'm trying to get to the Swedish spotify page. Should be automatic, right? Well it isn't. When I click on the spotify link on google or type in spotity.com or spotify.se I jus...
  • swardhagen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can only play one song using Spotify Connect

Hi, I have been having a problem for some time now with Spotify Connect. I can only ever play one song from a playlist and then the system stops streaming. I have to disconnect and reconnect to the device to get it to play again - but it still only p...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have been having a problem for some time now with Spotify Connect.  I can only ever play one song from a playlist and then the system stops streaming.  I have to disconnect a...
  • dbeltrami
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay with paypal

Whenever I want to get a premium account and choose to pay with PayPal, I log in with my PayPal account and comfirm the payment, I get back to the "Choose a payment method" page. I don't have money on my PayPal but it normally gets automaticly transv...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I want to get a premium account and choose to pay with PayPal, I log in with my PayPal account and comfirm the payment, I get back to the "Choose a payment method" page. I don't have money o...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts

My daughter created two Spotify accounts and she forgot her email,username and password and now I'm getting charged for both of her accounts

• My daughter created two Spotify accounts and she forgot her email,username and password and now I'm getting charged for both of her accounts
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes