Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Payment for nothing?

Payment for nothing?

So i started using premium but after a while i got a subscription (KPN) which provided me free premium from KPN (bundle) so i had to pay my phonebill instead of a monthly payment from spotify. but after 3 months spotify still let me pay 9,99 each month(automatic incasso) ? how can i stop this ? 

4 Replies

If you got to https://www.spotify.com/en/account/subscription/
you can cancel your subscription. You should check if your subscription from your phone contract is going towards the right spotify account and not a second one. If you mail the Spotify support, they should be able to help you resolve any issues.

Other question, I now have a premium subscription, if I move to KPN and get a free Spotify, do I loose then the playlist I have now ?

Hi there,

Changes in subscription (Free to Premium) or vice versa should not affect any of your playlists.

However, in case you move to KPN, then you'd need to revert your account to Free (by canceling your subscription), so KPN can apply their Premium bundle on your account.

Since your account will temporarily revert back to Free, then you may need to re-download your offline playlists  if you want to use them for offline play again.

But nonetheless, the playlists you've followed and have created shouldn't be affected.

Hope it helps. Have an awesome day 🙂

Hi there,

Changes in subscription (Free to Premium) or vice versa should not affect any of your playlists.

However, in case you move to KPN, then you'd need to revert your account to Free (by canceling your subscription), so KPN can apply their Premium bundle on your account.

Since your account will temporarily revert back to Free, then you may need to re-download your offline playlists  if you want to use them for offline play again.

But nonetheless, the playlists you've followed and have created shouldn't be affected.

Hope it helps. Have an awesome day 🙂

Suggested posts