Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium for Family

I upgraded to Premium for family and added one family member. I went to add another and my subscription says I'm on free spotify. I was charged and myself and my partner have access to full spotify so I know I'm not free. How can I get my account cha...

• I upgraded to Premium for family and added one family member. I went to add another and my subscription says I'm on free spotify. I was charged and myself and my partner have access to full spotify s...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing my account

I'm trying to change my account to a student account one so I can get the 4.99 but whenever I put in the school I attend to it shows red, I attend a job Corp training school not college so why won't it accept it, I think you guys need to fix that so ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to change my account to a student account one so I can get the 4.99 but whenever I put in the school I attend to it shows red, I attend a job Corp training school not college so why won't ...
  • RobertOjah
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My country does not match the one set in my profile, but I have a Premium Account

Hey guys,I am in China and i cannot log on to my Spotify and that is very painful for me, because I dont have any music. I have a Premium Account, but for some reason It states that if i want to continue I should upgrade my Spotify account or update ...

• Hey guys, I am in China and i cannot log on to my Spotify and that is very painful for me, because I dont have any music. I have a Premium Account, but for some reason It states that if i want to co...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Finding an old/cached playlist

Hi all, I was following a spotify created playlist (Tritonal Guest list), but never created a copy of it. It had approx 49 songs. I went to go listen to it, and rather than create a new one, it was overwritten/updated to Zedd Guest list. I'm trying t...

• Hi all,   I was following a spotify created playlist (Tritonal Guest list), but never created a copy of it. It had approx 49 songs. I went to go listen to it, and rather than create a new one,...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! About family plan

Hi, my uncle is about to start a family subscription with me, he will be the admin but he already has an active one year premium subscription and his billing cicle will end in about >5 monthsAcoording to the Q&A thread he can switch to the family pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my uncle is about to start a family subscription with me, he will be the admin but he already has an active one year premium subscription and his billing cicle will end in about >5 months Aco...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium account cannot share "sent to" with other person of the same family account

Hi There, Not sure if it is a glitch or just an end-user issue (me). Basically I share a family account with an other usr and when look to share playlist or tune via the "Sent to" share option I cannot the user which it is strnage as part of the same...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There,   Not sure if it is a glitch or just an end-user issue (me). Basically I share a family account with an other usr and when look to share playlist or tune via the "Sent to" share opti...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying in advance?

I have a free trial to spotify premium right now but I wish to pay for my first month ahead of time is there any way to do this or must I wait until it automatically recurs?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free trial to spotify premium right now but I wish to pay for my first month ahead of time is there any way to do this or must I wait until it automatically recurs?
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country settings because can't change payment settings - Help please

I was living in Australia. I upgraded to Premium. Now I've moved to the UK. I closed my Australian bank account, and therefore the card I was using to pay my subscriptoin doesn't exist. So I downgraded to Free until I can get a bank card sorted here ...

• I was living in Australia.   I upgraded to Premium.   Now I've moved to the UK.   I closed my Australian bank account, and therefore the card I was using to pay my subscrip...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Added under Family Premium on September 29. I'm a Free Account now

As the title stated. My family only just started on September 28 and I can't use premium features. Why charge us money when I don't get the features I paid for anyway?

• As the title stated. My family only just started on September 28 and I can't use premium features. Why charge us money when I don't get the features I paid for anyway?
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subs

Didn't find any email, so i'll write here. I WAN'T TO STOP MY SUB! TRIED FOR MONTHS NOW AND YOU STILL CHARGE ME FOR THE **bleep**ING PREMIUM! i'll go ham on your asses if you don't stop the sub now........... RegardsJon

• Didn't find any email, so i'll write here. I WAN'T TO STOP MY SUB! TRIED FOR MONTHS NOW AND YOU STILL CHARGE ME FOR THE **bleep**ING PREMIUM! i'll go ham on your asses if you don't stop the sub now.....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to accept invitation from Family Premium

Hi there, I was on Spotify Premium previously, and then I canceled it. After that I started a Family Premium plan. But after that I found out my family already invited me from their family premium plan so I just cancel my family premium and want to a...

• Hi there,   I was on Spotify Premium previously, and then I canceled it. After that I started a Family Premium plan. But after that I found out my family already invited me from their family p...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family plan administrator can't use the premium subscription but other family users can

When I log on my devices it says that I have to renew my subscription bc the last payment didnt process... and also the message that pops on the app says to check the status of my account on the website, and so I did that, but the web shows that ever...

• When I log on my devices it says that I have to renew my subscription bc the last payment didnt process... and also the message that pops on the app says to check the status of my account on the...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling Premium without opening my account

I dont remember my password or email i used for my spotify premium. My phone died for a few hours so my acc was signed out after i opened my phone. I only know my username on my account. Is there any way to cancel my premium without logging in to my ...

• Regular
  • I dont remember my password or email i used for my spotify premium. My phone died for a few hours so my acc was signed out after i opened my phone. I only know my username on my account. Is there any...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unpossible to create a password for a second device

since tonight my iphone has been disconnected from my spotify account. So i try to recreate a password for this device. But the functionnality is not working. impossible to create a password. I get the email but when i enter a new password i get an e...

• since tonight my iphone has been disconnected from my spotify account. So i try to recreate a password for this device. But the functionnality is not working. impossible to create a password. I get t...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How could I register offline devices?

Hi. I am a spotify family member. My account has no offline devices available. How could I register/connect some? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I am a spotify family member. My account has no offline devices available. How could I register/connect some?   Thanks.
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family

I've just signed up £14.99 for 6 peopleWhen I send the invitation to other family members, when they open the link it says already a member of this group?? But I've only just sent invite. How do they log in? With their email address or my main login?...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just signed up £14.99 for 6 people When I send the invitation to other family members, when they open the link it says already a member of this group?? But I've only just sent invite. How do th...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 30 Day Trial Issue

I was offered a thirty day trial and it looked like I wouldn't be billed until Nov 5, but after putting in my payment details it said I would be billed Oct 13.Why??

• Casual Listener
  • I was offered a thirty day trial and it looked like I wouldn't be billed until Nov 5, but after putting in my payment details it said I would be billed Oct 13. Why??
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel spotify test

As i can cancel the 7 days of spotify free (test)

• As i can cancel the 7 days of spotify free (test)
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Spotify charged me for a Familiar Plan that I did pay and my bank did charged me, but in the app im still apaearing as a free suscriber, can anyone help me with this?

• Spotify charged me for a Familiar Plan that I did pay and my bank did charged me, but in the app im still apaearing as a free suscriber, can anyone help me with this?
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Hey community, I need some help. I can't log into my account. When I try to do that on spotify.com, Chrome tells me I am forwarded too many times and should delete my cookies. When I do that and try again, I get the same error over and over again.Whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey community,   I need some help. I can't log into my account. When I try to do that on spotify.com, Chrome tells me I am forwarded too many times and should delete my cookies. When I do that...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes