Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help with my old premium account.

Please help with my old premium account.

hi community: I got problems with old  account and i don't know what to do, here is the problem.

I'm writing this message

through my new  account, the problem is I can't log in with my old account anymore, the error message says you already has created an account with this e mail. the old account is premium and linked with face book, so I am paying for nothing right now. Can somebody help me with this? i would like to cancel my old premium account and export my old play list to my new one and have a new premium account.

I am from Spain.

thanks a lot.

4 Replies

Hey there!

Thanks for the post!

If your account was created through Facebook, it's easy to log in: just click the Log in with Facebook button and then enter your details.

Let me know how that helps.

Thanks!

that was no help sorry

obiously that was the first thing i tried... but it doenst work if not i would´t write my problem on this community. There is no way to access my acount, when i was able to do it I did it by facebook but now i cant, is not about i dont know how to do it is about i CAN´T

If you are unable to access your Facebook-created account, this may suggest that your Spotify account has become disconnected from Facebook. This can happen if you deactivate your Facebook profile.

I'd recommend contacting Spotify Customer Support and they can look into this for you. 

You can get in touch with them via the online form here, on Twitter @SpotifyCares or on Facebook SpotifyCares.

Hope this helps.

Suggested posts