Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account's Management

Solved!

Premium Account's Management

Hi! I created my own premium account at the beginning of 2016, joining the welcome offer (0,99 € for the first three months) and going on 'til today without seeing any payment request. During this year, I enjoyed all the advanteges of premium (no ads, favorite songs reproduced offline), but just few days ago I figured out that from (maybe) march I should owe you 9,99 € for each following month. I mean, that's not so bad, I really appreciate the relation fare/service, but I just want to know wether these last months are all paid or I still should pay the whole difference.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @f2321, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you check the Subscription tab on your Account page on this website, you can see what payment deal you are currently subscribed under. If you want to see what Spotify has already been charging you, you can view your Receipts tab on the same page.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with! Happy listening 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @f2321, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you check the Subscription tab on your Account page on this website, you can see what payment deal you are currently subscribed under. If you want to see what Spotify has already been charging you, you can view your Receipts tab on the same page.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with! Happy listening 🙂

Suggested posts