Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account hacked and email/passwords changed

Premium account hacked and email/passwords changed

My account has been acting up for the last few days. I now appear to have lost all of my playlists. Once on the desktop site this morning, I submitted a contact form with the issues and noted the completion note had an incorrect contact email address. I have subsequently noticed in my account that the email has been changed.

How do I rectify this?! Do not contact me on the email address listed in my account as it is incorrect. 

7 Replies

Hello @turbodurbo, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Due to the nature of this problem you can contact Spotify Support on this Contact Form Here.

This is a special contact form that allows you to select the email to which Spotify Support will reply too 🙂

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Could you be more specific, Jean? As the form and reason I have just submitted again has once again come back with a confirmation that Spotify will come back to me on the incorrect email address.

I've just checked again - there is no option to change email address for replies.

@turbodurbo

Have you tried logging out? this should enable the option to Select the email to which Spotify will reply too 🙂

Hey turbodurbo,

I am about to reply to your case 3793601 and will send the email to your correct address.  

It then doesn't allow me to get through to the "other" problems page, so can't actually contact Spotify. It just asks for feedback on whether the question was helpful or not...

This really is ridiculous. What happened to the good old days of being able to talk to someone for goodness sake?!?!

I believe this is now being looked into by Calvin - who has kindly just emailed me on the correct address.

Suggested posts