Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account suddenly stopped while I am still paying!

Premium account suddenly stopped while I am still paying!

Hi! 

I'm a spotify premium user for quite a while now, but last month (June 1st) I decided to upgrade to Spotify Family so my mom and sis can enjoy music through Spotify too. But since a couple of days, this family -and premium- account doesn't work anymore and it says I have to upgrade again. I did not cancel my premium account myself so something went wrong.. I already checked my payments and June 1st I payed 14,99 euros for the Spotify Family upgrade, and on June 6 Spotify debited 9,99 euros from my bank account?? So actually I paid 24,98 euros in one month and I don't even have a family or premium account anymore.. 

I would really appreciate it if someone over here can help me! Because I am missing my music 😉 

Thanks in advance! 

1 Reply

@Rosie1231

Did you get an email receipt for your Family subscription purchase?

In it, it shows the Spotify username you paid for:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use it, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

You can login with that username to the website to check the status of your subscription here:

If you're getting charged twice, it probably means you're paying more than one account. Checking your receipts is a way to confirm that:

In any case, you should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts