Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account turned into a free account

Premium account turned into a free account

On saturday i sent a mail regarding an issue with my premium account that turned into a free account.  Yesterday(sunday) at 13.30 i recieved an answer from spotify support telling me about my problem and how to solve it.

In someway, i don't know how but i had ended up sitting on two accounts with the same mail adress (one free and one premium), How is this even possible??

It seemed that my premium account had been created by facebook and i used that to log in. Now since i inactivated my fb i can't use the premium account any more.

The idea from support was to delete the premium account and transfer my playlists and premium subscription to this free account. I was told to just send a few things to confirm that i was the owner of the account, and it was in my understanding that it would be no problem to do this smooth and quickly.  I replied immediatly with all information that was asked for.

Today it's monday and i haven't seen any change yet or got any reply.

What is taking you so long? 

My reference number is 02353785

6 Replies

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

It can also take a little longer because you sent a reply during the weekend. 

If you don't get a reply by tomorrow (Tuesday), post back here and I'll  forward your post to support so they can help you.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

But they already started my case by replying me once, why do i have to wait another 24-48 hours now??

I still pay for my premium account that i got no acces to at all !!

I've just sent your case number to the support team. Hopefully someone will be in contact by tomorrow. 

Thanks for your patience.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hi @Rtcd . It looks like our support team has responded to you now. We hope things will be resolved for you soon. 

Which email did you write to? I have the same problem, but I havent deactivate my account so its worse. 

I cant find the email I have to write to. 

@moisesmattar

Try this:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

or

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts