Premium gone

Solved!
Highlighted

Premium gone

user-removed
Not applicable

I was happily listening and downloading as recently as last Wednesday, the same day my most recent payment of £9.99 was taken by direct debit.

Yesterday I clicked the icon on my phone only to be asked to log in. I eventually managed this, despite it apparently doubting my authenticity, but my details were blank. No songs, no playlists, nothing. I was being invited to join Premium but was countered by by e-mail being recognised as a current user. 

I thought I would wait until today in case it was an ill-advised April Fool/poisson d'avril prank but alas no.

Very frustrated, can you help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Premium gone

Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

If you receipt history is blank this means you should have another account. Please follow the instructions in this article to find any additional Spotify accounts you may have.

jsannnRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
3 Replies

Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

Hi @user-removed, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

Not to worry, your Spotify playlists and premium haven’t disappeared—it sounds like you’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I recommend checking out the FAQ page ”Can I create multiple accounts?” here. There you can determine if you have a second account, and what steps to take next.

Thanks and please me know if you have any other questions!

jsannnRock Star 7

user-removed
Not applicable
Thanks for your reply but it appears I only have one account. However the subscription and receipts history for this account is empty.
My bank account clearly shows my most recent payment going out last
week.
I an missing my fix of Spotify, can you please suggest alternative remedies.
Thanks and regards
Solution!

Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

If you receipt history is blank this means you should have another account. Please follow the instructions in this article to find any additional Spotify accounts you may have.

jsannnRock Star 7
SUGGESTED POSTS