Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium not working on iphone

Solved!

Premium not working on iphone

Hi I have had to restore my iPhone and now when I try to log back in to Spotify it's not recognising that I have a premium account. I have tried logging in and out, both my username and email address and deleting the app altogether and restoring. Please help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Jayne1 @Jordtenbulte

Do you get email receipts for your subscription purchases? In them, it shows your Spotify username

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Or you can log into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email, your username will be displayed after you login.

Logout of the app, and be sure to use that username to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

You can login with that username to the website to check the status of your subscription here:
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi, 

I've gote the same problem, but with an Android (HTC One M7)

Marked as solution

@Jayne1 @Jordtenbulte

Do you get email receipts for your subscription purchases? In them, it shows your Spotify username

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Or you can log into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email, your username will be displayed after you login.

Logout of the app, and be sure to use that username to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

You can login with that username to the website to check the status of your subscription here:
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Success! I logged in online and changed my password. Then I used my username and this new password and it seems to have worked / recognised it now. Thanks so much for your help

This did the trick for me. I happen to have two accounts I guess and logged on with the wrong one at first.

Suggested posts