Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale Codes

Presale Codes

I am not sure how presales codes work. I listen to 6lack all the time on Spotify and found out there is a Spotify presale tomorrow. I have not received a code or anything via email yet. How can I get one?
62 Replies

Great!! It was a lucky guess on my part. I couldn't believe it worked for
me either! LOL!

Superorganism presale code is the first one I did not recieve that I wanted. Super disappointed 

Anyone know the Spotify presale code for Blood Orange in Toronto?

Anyone have the presale code for Old Dominion?

Anyone have the code for Ben Howard presale? 

Gillian Welch -

Looking for a presale code for Gillian Welch if anyone has one.  I haven't received one in my email.  TIA!

I'm not sure if they'll work from the UK but I'm after the presale code for the First Aid Kit, San Francisco Show pretty please?!

Does anyone have the pre-sale code for Jesse McCartney's Better With You Tour? It would really mean the world to me if someone could message me or share with me the code. Thank you!

I listen to Jesse McCartney all the time and I didn't get a presale code. I'm really bummed about this. I wanna see him in Chicago. If anyone has the code, it would mean the world to me. I'm dying to get tickets asap!

does anyone have a presale code for Brett Eldrigde???

Anyone have the presale code for j cole kod tour?

Here's how to get the presale code. Search for the artists name on Spotify and then click the "follow" button to follow them. Then check your email account that you used to sign in for Spotify for an email inviting you to buy the ticket with the code! Have fun at your concert of choice ❤️ 

how long does it usually take until i will get an email? 

Does anyone have a presale code for Yellow Days 

Hi!  Does anyone have the presale code for Yellow Days?  Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have the Jessie J presale code?!

ROSE2018

Anyone have the code for Hot Country July 4th concert with Carrie Underwood?

Does anyone know what the Novo Amor Presale Code is?

I don’t know it, but did you go to that Spotify artist and follow them? Click on the follow button then check your email that you use for Spotify. Hope that helps!

Suggested posts