Free

Country

France

Device

iPhone 6 et Ordinateur Acer

Operating System

My Question or Issue

Bonjour,

Depuis quelques mois, des titres ont disparus de la rubrique "mes titres préférés" sur mon téléphone. Je n'en ai plus qu'une centaine alors que j'en avais au moins 300 avant. J'ai essayé de rajouter quelques uns des titres qui ont disparus mais ils ne s'ajoutent pas à la rubrique.

Ces titres sont pourtant présents dans mes titres préférés sur mon ordinateur (j'ai vérifié je suis bien connectée au même compte)

Merci pour votre aide

4 Replies

Hey @oceane_ve.

Thanks for your post! We hope it's okay if we reply in English.

If you are missing music on one device, but not the other, it's very possible that you have two accounts. It's very easy to create an account with us so please take a look at this article to see if you find a second account.

Another reason could be is that songs get removed from Spotify. You can choose in your settings if you would like to see these songs or not. If you have chosen that you can see them, songs will be greyed out when they are no longer available instead of simply disappearing. Take a look at your settings and see if you can find out if the songs you are missing have been removed from Spotify.

Let us know if you have further questions. We'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Hello,

I checked the accounts and it's the same (I logged out and re entered my credentials to access it on both devices) 

and the song are not greyed out they simply dissapeared from the Favorite Titles category one day (Without me logging out) and they still exist since I can find them individually

But when i want to add them back to my favorites it wouldn't work. I really think it's a technical issue 

Hey @oceane_ve,

In that case, let's try reinstalling the apps on both your devices for a fresh start. Do so with the steps provided here

Also make sure that you don't use any VPN connection.

If that doesn't help, get back to us with screenshots of your Library on both devices, especially where we can see that some of the music matches, but others don't. 

Keep us posted 🙂

Hey,

I tried that already and tried again today but still no change. Logged out and logged back in and no change either.

I attached a PDF with several screenshots of my library.

We can see songs in common and below them, songs that are not on my phone.

Thank you for your help

Océane

Suggested posts