Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem loging in

Problem loging in

Hi i have problem logging in. When i enter my email and password it gives an error and says youre off line while im not. And when i ask for verifing me by email when i tap on the link ro log in it goes through the app but cant log in. My friend had this problem too and was resolved by asking.

3 Replies

Hey, @Mehrad 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

First of all, could you confirm if this issue is happening on any device you attempt to log in? If you haven't tried to log in using another device, like a desktop or another phone, please do that. Also, about the email confirmation, requests for the message again and run the link on a desktop, just to check if the issue persists.

Keep me posted! I'd love to continue helping you out 🙂

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi thank you for replying. Yes i tried it and it happened again and anothar point is that i want the spotify on my mobile phone so it'd be awesome if it be fixed for my phone thanks

Sure! I know that, but we need to make some tests to determinate if the issues that are causing it is on your account or on the device. Could you try a clean reinstallation of the app on your phone, please? This process is different than the fast reinstallation, so you can get the step-by-step here. After the clean reinstallation, please, try to reset your password here.

After you reset your password, try to access the app on your phone again.

Keep me posted!

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts