Country

FRANCE

Device

Honor

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hello !

I have already submitted an issue. However it seems that it was not taken into account and was never posted. So I am writting it again.

I have an issue when I'm logging in the app, the account that I'm logging in is my girlfriends. First, I need to tell you that I am using my login and not my girlfriend's login (I have already check a dozen times). Besides I created my account using my email adress and not my facebook account, while my girlfriend used her facebook profile. It seems that, out of nowhere, Spotify decided to switch my girlfriend's account with mine. 

This problem is really annoying because I cannot listen to my music...

I have already been on the spotify hep website and tested all the solutions proposed. Yet no solution has worked.

I really need your help (it happened somedays ago) !

(At this point I am really disappointed with Spotify's customer services)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The customer service answered me. I don't why and how but a facebook account (my girlfriend's) has been linked to my spotify account  However, I disconnected the facebook account many times without any effect.

Now all my problems have been solved by spotify services. 

Thank you for your concern

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. Apologies for the delay in response.

Could you clarify if this is a Spotify Family plan? This will help troubleshoot what could be going on.

Thanks and be in touch,

Zev

Hi, 

Thank you for your help. 

So I have a family plan and my girlfriend has a family plan too. However, we have different family olans (I am sharing it with my own family, while my girldriend is sharing it whit her family).

I hope I was clear... 

Edouard

Hi there!

It sounds like you're using the wrong email for one of your accounts. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ page "Can I create multiple accounts?" here for more info.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

The customer service answered me. I don't why and how but a facebook account (my girlfriend's) has been linked to my spotify account  However, I disconnected the facebook account many times without any effect.

Now all my problems have been solved by spotify services. 

Thank you for your concern

Suggested posts