Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems logging in

Problems logging in

Hello my name is tianna and recently I got in contact with Spotify due to being charged twice in one month . Their reasoning for charge me twice because they didn't charge me for February which has nothing to do with me but you as a company.

Now that I've gotten contact with them I am no longer able to get into my account and listen to music. It says I am unable to log in or must have a different username or password and asked if I have signed up for Spotify before if my sign up now . so I deleted the app restarted my phone download it again still not working and I were going to computer PS four or any other device . When I emailed the support Spotify.com they have not been returning my emails . I also find it very strange that they have no contact number or form of person to person help .
8 Replies

Please help

Hey there and welcome to the Spotify community!

This is odd. When you emailed support, did you you reply to the automated email you received directing you back to the help pages, even if it's a no-reply?

Let me know,

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

I emailed support@spotify.com and talked to Steph

Spotify Customer Support

Hey again-

So in the end you got help on your issue?

K

No I cannot no log in to my account and listen to my music

Hello my name is Tianna And I'm having trouble logging into Facebook on Spotify the app and also with a web browser on the computer do you have any solutions to what the problem might be. And I have Steve no help or any instructions on how to fix this problem Spotify needs better management they need phone lines where you can talk person-to-person voice to voice

Hey again-

There was an issue earlier with Facebook and logging ins but it should be resolved. Have you tried logging in using your fb email address instead of clicking the log in with fb?

Let me know how this worked!
K

I have tried logging in with a different browser in a private browser on my Facebook email and password and I have no success all I really want is my music playlist and my your music playlist

Suggested posts