NEXT STEP

Problems with the country

Problems with the country

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

???

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Sistema operativo
Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi, like 2 days ago i have an issue when i opened up the app in my pc (windows 10) says that im not in the country that the account is created (false, i still in the same place, Venezuela) and when i see my profile in browser. I  change my country to Colombia (to see if somethings change) and in fact i can again use my desktop app normaly. The problem is, i want to buy a familiar plan with a friends... and if i still in "Colombia" i will have problems. Why did this happen and how i can fix it? When i try to change again my country, only appears Colombia. Thx!

3 Replies

Hey @eguad0,

Thanks for sharing this with the Community!
For starters, we'd advise following the steps below:

1. Click EDIT PROFILE.
  2. Scroll down to Country or region and select your new one from the dropdown list.
    Note: Your new country or region only shows when you’re actually there.
  3. Click SAVE PROFILE.

Note: If you created your account with Facebook or Apple, you also need to change your country or region settings with those services.

Note 2: Using VPN can cause issues with the country settings and is not advised.

We'll be on the lookout for your response 🙂
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi. I can't do anything because the only options that appears on country is Colombia. Yes i created my account with facebook but that account is in Venezuela, so, now what i can do?

Hey @eguad0,

Thanks for the reply.

If you're using a VPN, we advise you to turn it off, because this may be the reason for the issue.

When you create a new account, does the account get the right country setting? Make sure you're using a Venezuelan internet connection while doing so. How did that go?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts