Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Publicidada mal elegida

Solved!

Publicidada mal elegida

La publicidad es una basura, es una porquería,  está mal elegida. Me la paso escuchando power metal, metal sinfónico,  metal progresivo y me publicita cumbia, trap, reggaeton y toda esa mugre que no sirve para nada. Arreglen el algoritmo de publicidad, condenados! Tienen toda la información! Basta de propagandas de cumbia! Que se piensan que todos los que vivimos en Argentina tenemos cabeza de termo?

Plan

Free

Country

Argentina 

Device

Ya no se fabrica. 

Operating System

1. (Old Android)

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Antonio_vilaro 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out! I hope you don't mind I'm answering in English.

Ads are based on your activity and on what people around you, like your friends or countrymates, are listening to. Conforming you use Spotify, ads will be more specifics on your musical taste and preferences, so just continue using your account normally and then Spotify will adapt itself better to you.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @Antonio_vilaro 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out! I hope you don't mind I'm answering in English.

Ads are based on your activity and on what people around you, like your friends or countrymates, are listening to. Conforming you use Spotify, ads will be more specifics on your musical taste and preferences, so just continue using your account normally and then Spotify will adapt itself better to you.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts