Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re Podcast - Anchor creating an account on Spotify that I cannot access

Re Podcast - Anchor creating an account on Spotify that I cannot access

Hello,

I started using Anchor and I put some podcasts up on it and they were automatically distributed to several music platforms, including Spotify. Now, when I go onto Spotify I can see the new account that Anchor created with the podcasts. 

However, I cannot access/loginto this new profile. I can see it and play the podcasts like anyone else but I cannot access it in order to edit/create playlists in it. 

Am I able to access this new spotify account? 

Thanks in advance! 

2 Replies

Alright, Buddy,

Anchor Account is not Real... Spotify Account, For Example, It Might Say "Tom Hanks" On a Podcast But if you tap it Nothing Really Happens it's just there to give the Creator Credit okay maybe let's say Tom Hanks haves a Spotify account it Would not really Link to him Depending on what you used to Upload 

Also, You can go to https://artists.spotify.com/ And Scroll Down to the Section Saying Creator Tools and check them out for Ideas For Spotify Terms and Service go to https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/end-user-agreement/

Alright Hope That Helps you Better Understand How Podcast Works For Anymore Help Feel free to at Anytime Make a post and the community will be there to help! 

Hi there @Briugu,

Welcome to the Community!

For any questions related to podcasts, creator profiles and profile management you should reach out to our Podcaster Support team. Just click here.

They'll be happy to help out and give more relevant information.

Hope you find this info useful. Don't hesitate to give us a shout again if you have more questions.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts