Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

People at Spotify can help with this. If a mod or community manager doesn't see this thread within 24 hours you can contact support:

http://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Contact form was filled out but no response as of yet. I've read that some people have to wait weeks on end to finally get a response!

Update: I sent one of the mods a message. It's currently the weekend, so I don't know when they will check their messages.
Hopefully we can get this taken care of soon. 

If a mod doesn't see this or you don't get a reply soon, I'll make sure to bring it to someone's attention. Smiley Happy

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you! I appreciate it.

Hello there,

I've just taken a look at your account and it seems your "Jeff's List" playlist seems to be there. Was there another playlist missing at all?
Airhorn Enthusiast

No David, a moderator contacted me and the issue was resolved.. Thank you!

Hi! I just deleted my playlist! Name is avatarkai, playlist name is "chill".

THANK YOU!! so much in advance!

No problem. "Chill" should magically reappear if you sign out/ sign in of your app. 

I also deleted a playlist I truly regret having done.
It was called "Piano"
How do I retrieve it?

I accidentally deleted my playlist: Trendelinas playlist and I really want it back. Is there any way that you can fix it? 

Hi, I'v looking in the forum for a topic like this, and I found some but I could't comment and ask for some help.

I think they topics where locked or something.

Anyway to my question, I got a weird bugg, or my keyboard has it. Once I have my touch pad on and my keyboard plugged in throw USB, it's sometimes randomly open windows, and close them, it can also do google search, so I'm starting to think it might be a IA or something from the movie transformers, And for 3 weeks ago it deleted my play list (Soft )on spotify,
are u able to replace it?

Thanks.

account name: Niclastimle89

playlist: Soft

Your wish is my command. Soft should be back on your playlists now.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Is it possible to get mine back too? i just deleted it a sec ago , while i though i just deleted one song Smiley Indifferent

it was called 'liedjes' 

Hi. I accidentally deleted playlists when I was on an ipod. Disaster! Is there anyway to restore them? They are called Sunday and Tom's epic driving playlst, grrrrr and kyle.

aberdoom - They should be back on your account now!
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks a lot David. Much appreciated 🙂

I've also accidently deleted my playlist called "MySongs". Can someone restore it for me as well?

Thanks In Advance,

Roshan Pius

I need to recover a playlist as well. Username: newyearsbaby85, playlist: Slowed Down. Thanks!

Newyearsbaby85 - If you log in with your Facebook details, you should see that playlist.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts