Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium w/o credicard, paypal? - Belgium

Where can I buy spotify premium codes in Belgium. I can't buy them from the webstore as I don't like using paypal and I have no creditcard.

• Regular
  • Where can I buy spotify premium codes in Belgium. I can't buy them from the webstore as I don't like using paypal and I have no creditcard. 
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When i log me in on spotify, i get the playlists and information from another account?

When I log in on spotify, I get the playlists of one of my friends and his name on my account. When he logs in, he has my playlists. And when we are separately logged in, we both get the same message that spotify is online somewhere else?

• When I log in on spotify, I get the playlists of one of my friends and his name on my account. When he logs in, he has my playlists. And when we are separately logged in, we both get the same message...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account issue

I pay £4.99 on a monthly basis but my account profile states I am a Spotify Free user......can you tell me what to do

• I pay £4.99 on  a monthly basis but my account profile states I am a Spotify Free user......can you tell me what to do
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset spotify

Please reset my account, i would greatly appreciate it. If there is a way to reset from within the app could someone please inform me

• Please reset my account, i would greatly appreciate it.    If there is a way to reset from within the app could someone please inform me
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset my spotify.

Can you reset my account please? I accidentally forgot to make a playlist when I first installed the app on my IPhone. The free trial ended so now I'm stuck with just the radio. Can you reset my account so I can make some playlists? If it's not possi...

• Can you reset my account please? I accidentally forgot to make a playlist when I first installed the app on my IPhone. The free trial ended so now I'm stuck with just the radio. Can you reset my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help, accidentally deleted playlist!

I accidentally Deleted my favorite playlist! PLEASE spotify please help me! :(:( It was called "ALLT"

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally Deleted my favorite playlist!  PLEASE spotify please help me! :(:(  It was called "ALLT"
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have unlimited, want premium.

I was just wondering what would happen if I purchased 3 months of spotify premium, when I currently have 4 months of unlimited left? I had premium before, to have music on my phone, but my phone couldn't handle it very well, so when I changed to spot...

• Casual Listener
  • I was just wondering what would happen if I purchased 3 months of spotify premium, when I currently have 4 months of unlimited left? I had premium before, to have music on my phone, but my phone coul...
  • AnonymousUser
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

primary account email change

i wanted to change my primary email on spotify to a different email. so i changed my primary email on facebook and spotify hasnt changed its primary email. what do i need to do?

• i wanted to change my primary email on spotify to a different email. so i changed my primary email on facebook and spotify hasnt changed its primary email. what do i need to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist

I have deleted my Playlist called 'Playlist'    Anyway to get this back?

• Casual Listener
  • I have deleted my Playlist called 'Playlist'    Anyway to get this back?
  • quakaz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated credit card but lost my songs

Hello, I was sent a email saying they could bill my credit card so I updated my account. I now have the free spotify and I was wondering how soon my premium will come back and will my hundreds of songs come back with it?If not how do I get my songs b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was sent a email saying they could bill my credit card so I updated my account. I now have the free spotify and I was wondering how soon my premium will come back and will my hundreds of son...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stream offline playlist from two different devices simultaneously

I've read somewhere else that it isn't possible to stream music from two different devices at the same time, and that this is also against Spotify's terms of service. Is this correct? My girlfriend likes to stream music from her phone on the way to w...

• I've read somewhere else that it isn't possible to stream music from two different devices at the same time, and that this is also against Spotify's terms of service. Is this correct?   My g...
  • Rocio
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost premium account when changed mt card details

I have been paying the subscription for premium for a while now and just changed my card details which has resulted in me loosing the premium account status. One advice on the forum was to buy premium again but i am afraid that i will then end up pay...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been paying the subscription for premium for a while now and just changed my card details which has resulted in me loosing the premium account status. One advice on the forum was to buy premiu...
  • EmmaCostello33
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Back on free version?

HI everyone! I have been using Spotify for quite a while now and paid the full amount every month (9,99 euros) to get rid of all the stuff I don´t need for example all the advertisements. Now Spotify is telling me that Im using the free version where...

• Visitor
  • HI everyone!   I have been using Spotify for quite a while now and paid the full amount every month (9,99 euros) to get rid of all the stuff I don´t need for example all the advertisements. ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why?

I'd like to know why when 99% of people use their music on the go (mobile) is there not a subscription service for this which is cheaper than the Premium service. I won't pay £9.99 per month when ill never use the service on my laptop. You lost a cus...

• I'd like to know why when 99% of people use their music on the go (mobile) is there not a subscription service for this which is cheaper than the Premium service.   I won't pay £9.99 per mon...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I completely unsubscribe from this hideous service?

Spotify is the most retarded thing I have ever seen and subscribed for! There is no place where you can remove your account! I recieve retarded emails from people that i dont give a f0ck that they have joind the ßhitty spotify service! I contacted su...

• Spotify is the most retarded thing I have ever seen and subscribed for!   There is no place where you can remove your account! I recieve retarded emails from people that i dont give a f0ck...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost half of a playlist's subscribers overnight

I have a playlist which used to have 1250-1300 subscribers. Today, Spotify said there were only 677 subscribers. I double-checked on a second computer, where I saw the number drop from 1249 to 677 when I logged in. What happened to the playlist? This...

• I have a playlist which used to have 1250-1300 subscribers. Today, Spotify said there were only 677 subscribers. I double-checked on a second computer, where I saw the number drop from 1249 to 677 wh...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change my settings-top artists/tracks! Extremely annoying >:(

Hi. Just made the BIG DUMB mistake to turn on spotify social or whatever you call it. Then I tried to change the settings in : (Mac: ) Spotify-->Preferences. I un-checked the squares for showing top artists and top tracks publik, but it doesn't work!...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Just made the BIG DUMB mistake to turn on spotify social or whatever you call it. Then I tried to change the settings in : (Mac: ) Spotify-->Preferences. I un-checked the squares fo...
  • hannaelmquist
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please close my account

HelloI would like to close this account pleaseMy username is thejohno10I tried using the contact us forum but the email I got redirectede to this siteThanks for your helpJohn

• Visitor
  • Hello I would like to close this account please My username is thejohno10 I tried using the contact us forum but the email I got redirectede to this site Thanks for your help John
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted my playlist.

I accidentally deleted my playlist named "Min sin<3" is there a way to get it back?

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally deleted my playlist named "Min sin<3" is there a way to get it back?
  • bearol
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Search is buggy and that's annoying

When you do a search, it happen quite often lately that the search fail, i.e. I'm searching for "hudson mohawke" and nothing is found. Then, the behavior is the same on my iPad, on my iPhone, on my PC or on my MAC, if I retry, the search will still r...

• Regular
  • When you do a search, it happen quite often lately that the search fail, i.e. I'm searching for "hudson mohawke" and nothing is found.   Then, the behavior is the same on my iPad, on my iPho...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes